THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If you're going to be doing the wood on the ship I fully recommend this varnish product.
Doesn't peel, just fades into the wood substrate.
20200608_084812.jpg

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy getting alot of PMs from people wanting to come and meet for a hunt. Trying to put together some expeditions with phippsfolly, islamoradamark, and the horticulturist. Lots of wrecks to look at !! That's part of the reason I didn't post some of my better finds this month....they'll all want to go hit this new spot ! I want to organize something in the shallows around the 1733 galleon "el sueco de arizon" still 24000 in registered coinage there....and rumors of gold portrait coins in the shallows. Also recent sat images show the grass beds shifting to hard pan bottom inside the other galleon "San francisco" coins were being found up close to the flats and shore line by the famous Carl (the fizz) fissmar a few years back !! Then theres sanpedro....gonna work the hard pan and sand pockets close to shore just west of indian key. On top of these spots I've got a half dozen wrecks to check out. Man I cant wait to get rolling on some of these missions !! Water is warm, clear, and inviting !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The Flying Dutchman (Dutch: De Vliegende Hollander) is a legendary ghost*ship*that can never make port and is doomed to sail the oceans*forever. The myth is likely to have originated from the 17th-century golden age of the Dutch East India Company.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good morning Msbeepbeep and WHADIFIND

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just checking out the clay pond water levels, and on the main sugar bush trail I came across the young crow sitting on a low branch.
Not scared of me, I can lower the branch, stroke the chest, and it just looks so much at peace.
20200608_114327.jpg

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess “ship of fools” isn’t in the top ten names?
Uh, maybe... “rummified, 200 proof, Captain’s Sorrow, which ways up, walk & splash? I guess yo ho is a no go.

Rummified how about "The Rumfield":dontknow:

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy getting alot of PMs from people wanting to come and meet for a hunt. Trying to put together some expeditions with phippsfolly, islamoradamark, and the horticulturist. Lots of wrecks to look at !! That's part of the reason I didn't post some of my better finds this month....they'll all want to go hit this new spot ! I want to organize something in the shallows around the 1733 galleon "el sueco de arizon" still 24000 in registered coinage there....and rumors of gold portrait coins in the shallows. Also recent sat images show the grass beds shifting to hard pan bottom inside the other galleon "San francisco" coins were being found up close to the flats and shore line by the famous Carl (the fizz) fissmar a few years back !! Then theres sanpedro....gonna work the hard pan and sand pockets close to shore just west of indian key. On top of these spots I've got a half dozen wrecks to check out. Man I cant wait to get rolling on some of these missions !! Water is warm, clear, and inviting !!

Dont wanna meat you for a hunt, I wanna meet you to help out, never bin on the ocean but grew up on inland lakes if that helps lol

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Just checking out the clay pond water levels, and on the main sugar bush trail I came across the young crow sitting on a low branch.
Not scared of me, I can lower the branch, stroke the chest, and it just looks so much at peace.
View attachment 1839786

He is:occasion14:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess “ship of fools” isn’t in the top ten names?
Uh, maybe... “rummified, 200 proof, Captain’s Sorrow, which ways up, walk & splash? I guess yo ho is a no go.

Arrrgggg !

I resemble those statements.... how dare you beeps !

One less green bean for beeps at dinner tonight !

But...

She can have peas... or carrots... or... broccoli... do we have broccoli ? ? ?.... if not then just swap her one green bean for some extra Rum.... WAIT... never mind,,,

Disrgard any orders concerning the Rum... errr ahhhh eeeemmmm

Just disregard tht whole thing... give her all 7 green beans... :/

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took a few pictures of some flowers we have on the front of the yard.

OOOOHHHHH! That was *YOUR* house!?!? I was just hunting.......er um uh ah.....I mean, riding by there last night! :angel12:

Beeeyoooteeful!!!

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arrrgggg !

I resemble those statements.... how dare you beeps !

One less green bean for beeps at dinner tonight !

But...

She can have peas... or carrots... or... broccoli... do we have broccoli ? ? ?.... if not then just swap her one green bean for some extra Rum.... WAIT... never mind,,,

Disrgard any orders concerning the Rum... errr ahhhh eeeemmmm

Just disregard tht whole thing... give her all 7 green beans... :/

Methinks she deserves at least 30 lashes with a wet noodle! :icon_pirat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread