MAN IS LIVING IN 2027 & HUMAN RACE IS GONE! (VIDEO PROOF) ??

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(REAL UNEXPLAINABLE FOOTAGE) Man from Valencia Spain travels to the future and is trapped in 2027 with no signs of life. Is this the end of the world? Could this be an alternate world or dimension? Javier aka Unicosobrevivienta uploaded a video to TikTok claiming that he woke up in 2027 in a hospital and when he went outside everyone was gone. The entire human race disappeared and even every animal in the world is GONE. I know this sounds crazy but he has numerous videos showing him alone in a city with 2.5 million people. Where did all those people go? Supposedly there is a connection between 2027 and 2021 making it seem as he is trapped in a future or parallel alternate reality but still able to communicate back to 2021.

Not Time Travel. if He left the Key Chain for someone to Find in 2027, it should not have been there in 2021.

He apparently Drove to the Police Station in a Police Car. It could not have been Running for Days. Cars run out of Gas or Overheat sitting in one Spot.
He also had the key to the Police Station. Cop ? Or just Commandeered the Police car.

U.F.O. ? or Drone ?
he's Just walking into the Stadium , Odds he's Flying a drone as He walks Outside onto the field from the Building ?
Or someone is there.

also had or found key to school.

maybe Mini Replicas of the City ? And Camera Trickery ?

000aaa.jpg

drones don't fly themselves

000bbb.jpg 000bbb.jpg

Last edited:

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Augmented reality...CGI

Chub

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
person across street he missed

000ddd.jpg

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would freak out and then I’d start Metal Detecting

:laughing7:

There are allot of Videos from Skeptics & Nay-sayers Who pretend to Know it's fake,
Yes I'm a Skeptic too :coffee2:
But in my Mind I want to see him Admit it's a Hoax before I'll call it a lie :laughing7: it's Just how I am.

Some interesting Thoughts Though, How long do Footprints etc Last on a Beach ?
and can he take another picture at that spot today ?

000mmm.jpg

Is this Him Pumping Fuel or Water in a Bucket ?

000nnn.jpg

And the Biggest Issue I have is, in order to Send something in Time
It would need to be Placed or Hidden in 2021 in order to find it in 2027
but he could grab it in 2021 so there would need to be eyes on it till he posts a picture of it in 2027

Then again the "Supposed fact" if he can Post in 2027 and it can be read in 2021
and he can hide a Key chain in 2027 and give the Coordinates and be found in 2021,
he should be able to Give his Coordinates in 2027 and be met in 2021 ! Right :tongue3:

I say he's most likely a police officer , he at least had access to the police parking lot and car.

he also had access to the fire department, zoo and school, probably during cooties fear lock-down.

yes he could have wiped some people from videos. but not an entire normal days traffic and people.

Last edited:

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing7:

There are allot of Videos from Skeptics & Nay-sayers Who pretend to Know it's fake,
Yes I'm a Skeptic too :coffee2:
But in my Mind I want to see him Admit it's a Hoax before I'll call it a lie :laughing7: it's Just how I am.

Some interesting Thoughts Though, How long do Footprints etc Last on a Beach ?
and can he take another picture at that spot today ?

View attachment 1927328

Is this Him Pumping Fuel or Water in a Bucket ?

View attachment 1927329

And the Biggest Issue I have is, in order to Send something in Time
It would need to be Placed or Hidden in 2021 in order to find it in 2027
but he could grab it in 2021 so there would need to be eyes on it till he posts a picture of it in 2027

Then again the "Supposed fact" if he can Post in 2027 and it can be read in 2021
and he can hide a Key chain in 2027 and give the Coordinates and be found in 2021,
he should be able to Give his Coordinates in 2027 and be met in 2021 ! Right :tongue3:

I say he's most likely a police officer , he at least had access to the police parking lot and car.

he also had access to the fire department, zoo and school, probably during cooties fear lock-down.

yes he could have wiped some people from videos. but not an entire normal days traffic and people.

I saw one where he walked into a building and the lights were on. Who paid the bill? [emoji2371]

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea lights , and internet , which means most likely phone service is still running too.
a little odd no issues caused a shutdown over a 6 year period.

at one Point on a different video I thought if Everyone lined up to be Transported Off the Planet,
Or if Everyone Just ceased to exist there should have been allot of normal trash and food on tables in restaurants..
almost like he read my mind :laughing7: a scene popped up of trash laying everywhere along a counter,
food on tables etc. so that thought was debunked :dontknow: as much as I feel I know it's faked, I still think what if.

I guess I may have to wait till 2022 to see if calendars change.

but still if it's more then time slip, like some alternate universe or string theory glitch , I suppose maybe I don't know everything :laughing9:

Centsless Detecting

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2017
Milwaukee WI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
-Minelab Equinox 800 with 11" and 6" coils - Garett ACE 250 - Garett AT Pinpointer-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it is real, he should be able to go back to any of the places he's been weeks or moths later and the cars on the street should be in the exact same spot..

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea i thought of that too, but it is way too time consuming to look through all the pics & see if there are 2 of a Particular Street.
And I Don't do other sites to Suggest it

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
plus there also should be some models of cars from 2222,23,24,25,26 etc that weve never seen

chub

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
plus there also should be some models of cars from 2222,23,24,25,26 etc that weve never seen

chub

Nope not necessarily. The calendars end in 2021, I didn't look what Month was on them. But he's suggesting Everyone Disappeared in 2021
From what ever Time/dimension he woke up in.

however 6 years sitting still, not sure anything should still have a charged battery or be clean.

not straight time travel :tongue3: we are still here in may.

in his world everyone disappeared in February 2021 and never flipped the calendar

attachment.php

Attachments

• 000feb.jpg
    000feb.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still if he can Leave Gifts in a Space in a Wall for someone Here to Find.
He should be able to Leave Himself in a Car for Someone to Find.
just leave the police car sit at the station, with himself in it. and give the coordinates :coffee2:
He screwed up on that one

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s very fake.

The way he walked around the dealership and found one key, a key to a car parked outside. It’s like a script of a video game.

The real test would be to break stuff at the museum, which him and his tiktok followers failed to point out.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s very fake.

The way he walked around the dealership and found one key, a key to a car parked outside. It’s like a script of a video game.

The real test would be to break stuff at the museum, which him and his tiktok followers failed to point out.

Great Point :coffee2: must have been where you grew up:happysmiley:
I never even thought of that :tongue3:
& I saw Zombieland Twice :laughing7:

Rule #32: Enjoy the little things

Last edited:

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you ever need someone to kill your buzz, just post some thing, and I’ll do my darndest

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pigeons start appearing around the 9 Minute Mark..apparently still scraps on the sidewalks.
2 survivors ? Was this to explain accidental person on video ?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 00pigeons.jpg
    00pigeons.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is perfect content for tiktok. I like the ‘urban legend’ -ness of this story.

The technical feats for this production are too easy at this point though. Their are programs that will crop out any object you need.

Also, did you notice the model years for the vehicles are not ‘2027’ / where are all the Tesla trucks and new vehicles? They are not present.

This is a clever, “Blair which project” type production. Nouveau reality television.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
he is suggesting all life disappeared in Feb 2021 this does explain nothing could be made after.
(When asked to Show Expiration Dates, he showed a can of Soda I Think. and the Expire date of 2022)

He may be Suggesting the middle years Never Happened , that the earth time just jumped forward, but the people didn't jump too :tongue3:

This would explain him eating French Fries someone Ordered in 2021 on a table in a Fast Food Restaurant.

He also drank Glasses of Beer, Though that could be Explained if he Opened Bottles.
Not sure how bottled beer Holds up.
Probably longer then French Fries :laughing7:

dust, Ants, maggots, flies, Mice & Cockroaches would need to disappear before the fries would lay there for 7 years.
probably would also need to be vacuum sealed from oxygen

Last edited:

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was cleaning behind and between my stove and refrigerator the other day and I located a MacDonald's small fries bag that was still half full. I haven't had a French fry in ten years, so of course I sampled it.

Not bad, but still needed ketchup.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread