sick

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
Christ_in_you said:
Bull Durahm, Thank you. God did bless me today. I had been suicidal and felt like I had nothing to offer anymore, plus the relentless pain. You know how God saved me today I live way out in Arkansas and I found a terrible wreck with 2 passangers. I used to be quite the trauma nurse you see, but no one would stop and help. finally when I got help I ran the scene for 20 minutes waiting for the helicopter. They also let me help however i could. I helped a paramed by talking her through a needle decompression for a collapsed lung. anyway i cant type much more, but i am still worth something!!!!Thank you Bull for the prayer and thank God for the pity party wake up.

listen man, dont ever forget that you are always worth something, no matter what your physical condition is. its easy to forget that, especially this time of year. something about the Christmas season really intensifies loneliness and depression. I'm not sure what that is all about but its true, but no matter how depressed you get, its not worth ending your life. circumstances can and do change. i am praying that your health improves. hang in there. ;)........oh nice job with the accident victims too! you sure made a differance to them!

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Christ_in_you said:
Bull Durahm, Thank you. God did bless me today. I had been suicidal and felt like I had nothing to offer anymore, plus the relentless pain. You know how God saved me today I live way out in Arkansas and I found a terrible wreck with 2 passangers. I used to be quite the trauma nurse you see, but no one would stop and help. finally when I got help I ran the scene for 20 minutes waiting for the helicoptor. They also let me help however i could. I helped a paramed by talking her through a needle decompresion for a collapsed lung. anyway i cant type much more, but i am still worth something!!!!Thank you Bull for the prayer and thank God for the pity party wake up.

Be tough Ray, god bless you buddy. I hope you start feeling better soon. Sorry to hear the news about your diagnosis but I hope and pray for you man.

BDoo

Merf

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2007
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to here the bad news Ray----Hope you feel better soon and the MS goes into remission.
With prayers and best wishes. Merf

P.S. I have a relative with MS and they rcomended this website to find a lot of info on MS.

www.msworld.org

Attachments

• 3_9_5v[1].gif
    3_9_5v[1].gif
    10.5 KB · Views: 328

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm sorry to hear the new's Ray.Thought's and Prayer's are out to ya...Stay strong Brother!!!

CanUDigIt

Oct 1, 2007
Chester County, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Sorry to hear about your diagnosis Ray. Even more concerned about your recent state of mind. Each and every one of us will gradually lose more and more ability with time. It does not lessen the person nor their importance on this earth, especially to our loved ones. You may not realize the amount of people you have touched and the hole that would be left without you here. Choose to be grateful for the gift of life and be happy for your time on this earth. Count the accident as an intervention and a wake up call to show you how important you are and that life is not over. Obviously, I can think of two people who's lives have been changed because you were here. You still have much more to do here. Take care of yourself, keep us posted and looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sorry to hear your bad news Ray. I hope you feel better real soon. prayers your way...

maybe this will help - saved in my archives...
"I read joke books, watch funny movies and laugh. It works as a pain
reliever and also helps to lift my depression. Laughter gives one a
positive self image so important when your self esteem is so low
through constant sickness." - Pat Lacey, patient with Chronic Fatigue
Immune Deficiency Syndrome

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ray,
please hang in there, god only gives you what you can handle...and you can handle this...You have already saved two lives... good karma will be rewarded.. I know just how you feel, althought I dont have ms, I have graves disease which is also affecting my joints at this point..but I refuse to give.. My thoughts and prayers go out to you daily.
rae

rabajohn

Aug 10, 2005
Woodlawn, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 & ole Tesoro Silver Sabre
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ray,
God is our source of true strength to get us through our trials. He is right there with us through it all. It is so hard to remember this when we are going through them. Keep your faith in Him and know we are all praying for you! God bless you!

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ray,
I am so sorry to hear this and my prayers are also with you and your family

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ray,
I was cutting sprouts with my grandfather one day at the farm. He was 87 years old at the time. He said "son give me that axe I'll show you how to swing it" Upon taking it he commenced to swing it stopped and said " Son, I want you to take this piece of advice I'm going to give you, tuck it away but never forget it. No matter how bad things get, they will get better, if not tomorrow then the day after."
I have had to fall back on this several times throughout my life. And so far he has always been right! The sun will shine again, trust me.....Steve

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ray, I am so sorry to hear of your illness, I will keep you in my prayers & thoughts, remember we are all pulling for you & your family.

Fossis.................

transplant

Dec 26, 2006
Ray look at Philippians chp 4-vs 13 I know how you feel ,been there , done that, got the t -shirt being a male make it hard to hear that kind of news you think about your family an becoming a burden to them. then there the pain you have an you think that it not worth it, let me tell you it is worth it you can show your family an other how to live a Christ center life while you face this trial in your life.[ smooth sailing doesn't make a good sailor, it take weathering the storms to make a good sailor]

olegator01

Nov 17, 2007
Okeechobee, FL
Hi Ray, Sorry to hear about your getting MS. I go with all the above about prayers and feelings you are having at this time. GOD BLESS, take care and remember all your friends on T-NET. Pulling for you guy.

olegator

OP
OP
Christ_in_you

Christ_in_you

Sep 14, 2007
This is the best sit on all the infinite web. Thank all of you. Seriously. This site has been a blessing. I will persevere. Thank you for the boost. Pain can Really hurt the mind, but thank you. Ray. I wont give up my passions just find different ways to do them!!!

Attachments

• ray.jpg
    ray.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 104

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Christ_in_you said:
I wont give up my passions just find different ways to do them!!!

Now you're talkin..Merry Christmas Ray.

All the best,
Nat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread