Vaya con Dios

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
mrs.oroblanco said:
Hello to all,

As you can see, things have been "worked out" and I (along with Mr. O) are back at TNet.

Just want to thank everyone for all the support and kind words.

It is my hope that, since we all have the love of THunting in common, and have made many friends here, that these recent times can be just a "bump in the road" and we will get the show back on the road - to treasure.

B
maybe the ablity to care about others is hardest thing to find within all of us . welcome back ...

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Greetings friends,

Thank you all for the kind words and wishes, as you can see we have overcome our differences - so let us all get back to discussing TREASURES!

Good luck and good hunting to you all, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
your friend,
Roy ~ Oroblanco

downindixie

Oct 10, 2004
Oxford,Alabama
Glad to hear its all settled! I have always enjoyed your post! I used to know a Roy Decker that worked at the local hospital,Na couldn't be the same.

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Greetings Downindixie,

Downindixie wrote:
I used to know a Roy Decker that worked at the local hospital,Na couldn't be the same.

I hope we do get to meet in person my friend. I have never lived or worked in the beautiful state of Alabama, and there are some 800+ Roy Deckers in the US (and a few in Britain I have heard) which is why I started using my middle initial (a) as I have not found another with the same middle initial. I know I sure would love to do a little prospecting in the hills of Alabama, and maybe swing a detector over a few places too. I will pay a visit one of these days!

Good luck and good hunting mi amigo, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
your friend,
Roy ~ Oroblanco

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread