Explain your avatar

vegasmtl

Jan 11, 2006
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bullseye II
Well, this is me in New Orleans, back before the flood at Halloween. At least that is what they tell me. I don't really remember...I think I had fun. But I gave all my beads away I guess?! I hope I got something back in return, sure wish I could remember

vegasmtl

Urban Prospector

Feb 21, 2007
N OC CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,Compass 94B & 77B
Mine is a combination key fob squirrel cage. It also sounds just like a sewwing machine and on occasion decorates the side of the highway disguised as a geyser.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Urban Prospector said:
Mine is a combination key fob squirrel cage. It also sounds just like a sewwing machine and on occasion decorates the side of the highway disguised as a geyser.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!! :D :D

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Urban Prospector said:
Go ahead af laugh at my pain ;)
Urban Prospector said:

It's this line here. It paints such a wonderful mental picture.... :D :D

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
I was looking for an AV for the winter months. I liked this one. When Spring gets here I'll be looking for another one.

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
im kiddrock33 my name might be self explanitory, but if it isn't then this is how it works i started hunting treasure by following carvings located on rocks here in massachusetts. after locating a possible large cache here and researching history i realized i could be dealing with captain william kidd 's lost cache. hence kiddrock33. the bleeding heart symbol is located on a large stone near the cache. i have seen many hearts carved into stone but only this one have i ever seen that was actually dripping blood. kiddrock33

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
I dug it...

Av button blank.JPG

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
My new avatar is the The Turk Automaton chess player. He truned out to be a fake. A small man was hidden inside and he was the one making the moves for the automaton .

Why use him as my avatar you ask? Because I like joking around every now and then.

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The picture is the sun coming up on the Chisholm Cattle Trail. Located east of US Highway 81. It's called the Ghost Riders of the Chisholm trail. I have had quite a few others. Might just keep this one.
Burdie

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw this house while passing through a small town in Iowa. . . It was, you might say, "the perfect house" that one would love to hunt. I later found out at THE local restaurant that the owner had passed away. Oh. . . a couple of neat things about Iowa, everyone knows everything about everybody and don't forget to wave back when your driving down those country roads ;)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol this has been so much fun hearing why each person chose their avatar and I have to admit reading Urban Prospector's description of his had me absolutely rolling! Very creative! :D :D :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions