How Many TN Relationships Go Sour (or right)?

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been in and out of TN since the beginning (or there abouts).

In the old days, if we got "ticked-off," we could just delete our entire memberships with a click of the mouse. I did this about 3 or 4 times as I recall. Each time I returned with a different ID handle.

Over the years here I've developed friendships--lost them--regained them--and maybe lost or regained them again.

This is one reason why I like TN so much, it's just like family life. ;D

How bout you? Any experiences to share without being unkind or naming names?

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Re: How Many TN Relationships Go Sour?

no not one bad one, found many new brothers and sisters on here.

But then like with any family you will have disagreements at times

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV

Yeah there have been one or two that I have had private disagreements with via PMs and then they just go away or I get tired of it and stop responding to them

But mostly it's a great big family on here.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

I am sure I have pissed off a few like ME22 at one time or another! :wink: lol

Honestly I have disagreed with some folks but have managed for the most part to just agree to disagree and dropped it. There is really not a whole lot I feel that is worth coming between me and someone I care about. I live with the thought in mind that if it is not worth hurting someone's feelings, I don't bother arguing the point. When I do argue a point it is something I believe in pretty strongly but I still try to disagree without being hurtful. I love my family here and feel very blessed to have found them all.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yeah, I know I've upset some people here. But I think what makes this site great (in my opinion) is our ability to overcome strife and still work toward the same purpose and passion that we have in THing. I've met so many great people on here, along with people whom I've grown close to and I know we'll remain friends for many years to come. It's also great to have found such a common interest in One Person that many of us share together! :wink:

I definitely view this site and my friends here as family... even if we also go at it like one sometimes! lol! ;D

Bran <><

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Cynangyl said:
I am sure I have pissed off a few like ME22 at one time or another! :wink: lol

I been waiting on our first disagreement :tongue3: :wink:

Young lady you couldn't piss off anyone :wink: you have too much glow :thumbsup:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

lol I know a few that could differ with you on that point....probably most of all my children! rofl Thanks though...can't imagine disagreeing with you on much....you have way too big a heart! :wink:

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Cynangyl said:
lol I know a few that could differ with you on that point....probably most of all my children! rofl Thanks though...can't imagine disagreeing with you on much....you have way too big a heart! :wink:

those were not disagreements with your children :wink: but life learning situations for them :thumbsup: Besides from your posts of them I would say your teaching were very successful and a wonderful mom you are. Now it's time to be a wonderful grandmaso start getting those cookies baked :wink: You got a firm date yet?

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

naaah called and talked to Afton this morning....Doug was deep in his game so she answered the phone. Have not heard anything yet but his leave is soon to be over and has to check in tomorrow so hopefully when he checks in there will be more info. I could hear the grandbabies and I want to hold them sooooo bad! Funny you should say those were learning experiences rather than disagreements. Afton called about a week ago to tell me thank you....said what for? She says she was telling Doug how thankful she was he was not like his younger half brothers....he said well you need to call mom and tell HER thank you then....she was the one that raised me that way! Seems mostly what him and I disagree on anymore was whether I was a good mom....I say I wish I was a better mom in a lot of ways and he says BS....you were an awesome mom. Gotta love 'em!! :thumbsup:

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Cynangyl said:
naaah called and talked to Afton this morning....Doug was deep in his game so she answered the phone. Have not heard anything yet but his leave is soon to be over and has to check in tomorrow so hopefully when he checks in there will be more info. I could hear the grandbabies and I want to hold them sooooo bad! Funny you should say those were learning experiences rather than disagreements. Afton called about a week ago to tell me thank you....said what for? She says she was telling Doug how thankful she was he was not like his younger half brothers....he said well you need to call mom and tell HER thank you then....she was the one that raised me that way! Seems mostly what him and I disagree on anymore was whether I was a good mom....I say I wish I was a better mom in a lot of ways and he says BS....you were an awesome mom. Gotta love 'em!! :thumbsup:

Wow like it when I'm proved right :tongue3: :D :wink:

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11

To me we are like one big family here. This includes the newbies. :wink: I've developed some very close friendships. No doubt I've probably rubbed a few people the wrong way. Some have rubbed me the wrong way as well. I tend to just ignore it for the most part and alone. I have enough headaches in my real world without adding to them in my cyber world. :occasion14:

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Pepper2004 said:
To me we are like one big family here. This includes the newbies. :wink: I've developed some very close friendships. No doubt I've probably rubbed a few people the wrong way. Some have rubbed me the wrong way as well. I tend to just ignore it for the most part and alone. I have enough headaches in my real world without adding to them in my cyber world. :occasion14:

wisdom very well said :thumbsup:

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Michigan Badger said:

In the old days, if we got "ticked-off," we could just delete our entire memberships with a click of the mouse. I did this about 3 or 4 times as I recall. Each time I returned with a different ID handle.

Over the years here I've developed friendships--lost them--regained them--and maybe lost or regained them again.

ignore.gif

OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other

EDDE said:
Michigan Badger said:

ignore.gif

Well EDDE, there once was this guy who liked to post on Today's Finds and totally trash whatever the person had posted if that whatever wasn't up to his personal standards.

Ya, there have been a few. Some I get along with best today were my worst enemies back 4-5 years ago when I was here under an earlier account. They have no idea that was me. This is one of the great things about forums.

But for the most part relationships have remained stable.

There are many who used to post here that I miss reading their threads. Some of the old commentors were really interesting and came up with novel ideas. We have them here today too of course. People such as you. :thumbsup:

Ah, the good old days!
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,28494.0.html

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250

Only one person on here that really gets under my skin . That's what ignore is for . Wonder how
many people have me on ignore ???

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

not me! :tongue3:

If you figure how many folks are on this forum if you only have ignored one then that is pretty amazing! I have yet to ignore anyone either....the folks here are just not the kind that bring that out very often obviously! :wink:

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Cynangyl said:
not me! :tongue3:

If you figure how many folks are on this forum if you only have ignored one then that is pretty amazing! I have yet to ignore anyone either....the folks here are just not the kind that bring that out very often obviously! :wink:

if they all do you always have me as a friend :thumbsup:

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !

The reason I get along with everyone is because I have everyone on ignore, especially the Mods, they always seem to be buttin in on everybodies business, have you noticed. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread