Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: You did a outstanding job.

:wink: RR

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pintle mounted super soaker with the 1 gallon reserve tank ::)

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
drill a few holes in the fender (battle damage)

Urban Prospector

Feb 21, 2007
N OC CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,Compass 94B & 77B
Went from pink jeep to SGT in the Army in a matter of days..........some things never change.Semper Fi ;D

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
awesome job :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am amazed at how that looks now, 18 volt upgrade coming huh lol

You gonna mount a 50 cal on the roll cage also soon like the Rat Patrol :thumbsup:

OP
OP
zlathim

zlathim

Mar 8, 2007
Boise, ID
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
My wife won't let me do the voltage upgrade. She said something about him having run over his little sister twice already. I would really like to make it faster for him, but not bad enough to sacrifice my sexlife! :tongue3:

theloadroom

Oct 17, 2006
SW Idaho
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Sunray X-1 probe
zlathim said:
My wife won't let me do the voltage upgrade. She said something about him having run over his little sister twice already. I would really like to make it faster for him, but not bad enough to sacrifice my sexlife! :tongue3:
:thumbsup:

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
zlathim said:

Smart man !!!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with OD very smart man, after all someone has to stay up and console the one who got ran over and someone has to take care of the one who got a spanking for running down his little sister ;D

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Wow, Way to go on that makover. Great job. Now it's a fitting rig for a young man to drive
I'll bet he's proud of it now.

Ray karenray08.

K

Kentucky Kache

Great job on showing the kid that a man should be a real man. Just don't let him find out the part about the wife. :wink:

Great paint job.

OP
OP
zlathim

zlathim

Mar 8, 2007
Boise, ID
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Thanks for all the kudos. My son loves the Jeep. He drives it all around the backyard, and evidentally over the top of his little sister. Don't worry, she gets her licks in too ;D

I have taken him around the subdivision a few times (him driving the jeep, me chasing him at a fast walk), and to the park that is adjacent to our subdivision. On a full charge, the thing will go for about a mile and a half before it dies. It is getting about time to touch up the paint, every time he slams into something and scratches the paint you can see pink underneath. I'll try to remember to get a picture of it posted to show what it looks like now.

Thanks again for looking.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread