CHINESE BAR BLACKS AND MONGOLIANS FROM BARS AND RESTAURANTS

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
GPURS said:
How typical of people in this country...... The Chinese have been barbaric to all walks of people over the ages, and someone gets upset because they won't serve blacks in restaurants :tard: :tard:??? I suppose they didn't want the waitresses getting stiffed.....Gpurs...

Actually Gpurs, I'm the only one that seemed to be upset.

1. The Chinese invited the world to their country for an international event.
2. They don't want to serve *some* of those invited guests in their restaurants

So where - and what - are they supposed to eat, anyway? They gotta brown bag it for the entire event? Yeah, right...

Get right down to it, my first post said what I had to say. And still does.

Nan
p.s.
Every country in existence has barbarism in their history. Every last one of 'em.

p.p.s.
when I worked in a restaurant, the worst offenders for "walking a check" (non-payment) were the male doctors & business owners (white). Just sayin'.

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
Well, I suppose you should ask some Chinese people why they did not want any blacks in their restaurants. Maybe they just have not gotten the word yet that it is successful white men that walk out on the check and leave small tips :icon_scratch:... I think that China just needs a good healthy dose of "Multiculturalism" :thumbsup:... Jeepers....

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hio: when I was in China, while I learned to read and write it, I never did learn to speakit. It seems that every one spoke a differnt dialect and were from different cultures? Now Mandarin is the official language but i wonder if the other cultures speak it?

Yes, China knows about different cultures.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread