i have a problem

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i was thinking this morning (smell the smoke ) that i have been spending to much time researching old sites and i am starting to live in the past. If you want good finds you have to work at it and spend time at the library and your computer. You know how it is you try to think how people lived in the past and where they spent time working and gathered for events. Lately by thinking in the past i have started to neglet the present. When the family says dad all you think about is finding places to hunt you know your in trouble. :-\ Well i think its time to put my metal detector down for a while to make amens. Right after the club hunt and my new friend old C. takes me to one of his sites. :thumbsup:

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AA...wise choice :thumbsup: Rule #1 is family FIRST...playing is fun etc but not at the expense of time with loved ones. Do they hunt with you at all or help with research? That is a great way to combine things, and you get the best of both worlds...you get to enjoy a hobby you love and have the added enjoyment of doing it with your family.
I envy those that have spouses that enjoy detecting as well...my wife calls my detector an idiot stick, so I CLEARLY know where she stands on that issue... ::) ;D My kids do LOVE getting out with me so there is enjoyment in getting them involved in the hobby and I look forward to when they are big enough for me to get them their own machines (they are 3 and 5 now)

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mainedigger said:
AA...wise choice :thumbsup: Rule #1 is family FIRST...playing is fun etc but not at the expense of time with loved ones. Do they hunt with you at all or help with research? That is a great way to combine things, and you get the best of both worlds...you get to enjoy a hobby you love and have the added enjoyment of doing it with your family.
I envy those that have spouses that enjoy detecting as well...my wife calls my detector an [prohibited word deleted] stick, so I CLEARLY know where she stands on that issue... ::) ;D My kids do LOVE getting out with me so there is enjoyment in getting them involved in the hobby and I look forward to when they are big enough for me to get them their own machines (they are 3 and 5 now)
the wife likes it but in moderation. OOPPS i guess that word moderation says it all...aa

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread