All Treasure Hunting
one little piggy went to the market and 1 in the trash can :icon_cheers:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
aa battery said:
one little piggy went to the market and 1 in the trash can :icon_cheers:

Did they take it there on a toe truck?

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Guy In Back said:
TN Toe Jam

1 little toe
1/4 cup of sugar
5 medium strawberries
2 drops of honey

Mix in medium blender

Chill and serve on a warm croissant.

I would think you would spread this on toe-st

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
until now i didnt know there was so many toe jokes :icon_scratch: :D

wirelessworldinc

Dec 30, 2005
Indiana
This may sound harsh, but I say cut it off. My mother's sugar was up to 850 and she would never go and see a doctor. So she called me and my sister one day for lunch and said "look at my fingers, they are turning black". We told her "please let's go see a doctor". She agreed for the first time in her life. So we took her and Dr. Lee said go immediatley to the hospital and so we went. They let us know that she had diabetes and it was at 850. Her fingers were dying. We left her at the hospital that night. At about 3am in the morning we got a call that a doctor had decided to take her into surgery. He came out and said that my mother who was 62 had the body of a woman in her 70's. When we got to see her in ICU she had a pick line in her neck and was totally out of it. I had never seen anybody in that state so I can tell you how upset I was to see my own mother like that. I kept asking the doctors to amputate her arm as I watched her arm turn black from her fingers all the way up to just under her elbow. 2 days after surgery me and my sister were having a smoke downstairs and heard a code blue and got a call on the intercom to get up to ICU and my mother had a stroke. I don't know what to say to you but I think that they should have amputated my mother's arm and not gone into surgery the first night for exploratory surgery and I believe they caused the blood clots to form. Just My opionion. You should do what you think is right. My Thoughts and prayers are with you. Mary ann

S

stefen

Toe jokes are a diversion from reality and reality is no joke for a diabetic.

Whenever a diabetic is checked regularly by a MD, the feet are checked as a standard routine.

One of the symptoms of a diabetics is circulation failure of the extremedies, namely the feet.

The MD's look for cracks, blisters, sores that are slow to heal and blackened toes.

If a toe is amputated, and due to poor circulation, usually is extremely slow to heal and stands a greater chance of becoming infected.

It is not unusual that if a toe is amputated, its followed by amputation of a portion of the foot, then the entire foot, then slowly it progresses to the knee, and so on.

There are no winners in this battle.

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007
That is stupid!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( i am mad i want to kill these docs, that just ticks me off.
800 hundreds thats rare, she should be dead right now.The second that she came into the H she should have got insalin!!! to get her blood down!

wirelessworldinc said:
This may sound harsh, but I say cut it off. My mother's sugar was up to 850 and she would never go and see a doctor. So she called me and my sister one day for lunch and said "look at my fingers, they are turning black". We told her "please let's go see a doctor". She agreed for the first time in her life. So we took her and Dr. Lee said go immediatley to the hospital and so we went. They let us know that she had diabetes and it was at 850. Her fingers were dying. We left her at the hospital that night. At about 3am in the morning we got a call that a doctor had decided to take her into surgery. He came out and said that my mother who was 62 had the body of a woman in her 70's. When we got to see her in ICU she had a pick line in her neck and was totally out of it. I had never seen anybody in that state so I can tell you how upset I was to see my own mother like that. I kept asking the doctors to amputate her arm as I watched her arm turn black from her fingers all the way up to just under her elbow. 2 days after surgery me and my sister were having a smoke downstairs and heard a code blue and got a call on the intercom to get up to ICU and my mother had a stroke. I don't know what to say to you but I think that they should have amputated my mother's arm and not gone into surgery the first night for exploratory surgery and I believe they caused the blood clots to form. Just My opionion. You should do what you think is right. My Thoughts and prayers are with you. Mary ann

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
All kidding aside Stefen is correct.

You don't want ANYONE to start whittling on your feet when you are diabetic. I have taken care of people that have seen Podiatrists that just wanted to file a calus down and the person ended up losing a leg.

Also if they amputate there is a huge chance that you will still have pain but the toe will be gone, it's called phantom pain.

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007
I was geting redy to say that, bad seculation can couse a clout and if the clout brakes if will go to your heart and you will be dead.

stefen said:
Toe jokes are a diversion from reality and reality is no joke for a diabetic.

Whenever a diabetic is checked regularly by a MD, the feet are checked as a standard routine.

One of the symptoms of a diabetics is circulation failure of the extremedies, namely the feet.

The MD's look for cracks, blisters, sores that are slow to heal and blackened toes.

If a toe is amputated, and due to poor circulation, usually is extremely slow to heal and stands a greater chance of becoming infected.

It is not unusual that if a toe is amputated, its followed by amputation of a portion of the foot, then the entire foot, then slowly it progresses to the knee, and so on.

There are no winners in this battle.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
one thing i forgot to mention is i almost got hooked on pain killers but even those don't work so i stopped. When i first met felinepeachy she wanted me to go up and hunt with her but the walk was to far to get to her site that she got permission to hunt. Funny thing is i would of never known about this disease until i broke my little toe and it would not heal...aa

S

stefen

In leiu of pain killer chemicals, possibly you should use certain hemp bi-products such as: Hemp Seed Oil

Medical studies have documented over the centuries that 100% Pure Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil has become the product of the century in addressing some of our nutritional deficiencies.
Hemp Seed Oil has been dubbed "Natures Most Perfectly Balanced Oil in the Plant Kingdom" due to the fact that it contains the perfectly balanced Omega 6: Omega 3 ratio of 3:1 which is deemed optimum for long term human consumption.

The essential fatty acids (EFA's) contained in hemp seed oil are required in our diet more than any other vitamin, yet our bodies do not naturally produce them. They must be obtained from external sources in the foods we eat. EFA's are involved in every metabolic function of the human body, without them life is not possible. They are called "Essential" because they are "NECESSARY" nutrients. The North American diet is highly deficient in "essential fatty acids" (the GOOD fats 3,6,& 9) due to our high intake of animal fats, hydrogenated fats, & high consumption of processed foods.

Benefits of consuming Hemp Seed & Oil

Excellent source of essential fatty acids including Omega 3, 6 and GLA
Lower blood LDL cholesterol levels
Lower blood pressure
Improve cardiovascular circulation & function
Improve organ function (don't let your mind run amuck, OK?) :tard:
Improve immunity levels
Increased energy levels & metabolic rate
Reduce symptoms of PMS & menstrual cramps (You don't need this) ;D
Reduce inflammation and the symptoms of arthritis
Improve recovery of muscles after exercise
Reduce & treat dry skin and hair conditions (does not cure baldness) :(
Reduction of many degenerative diseases through preventative measures
Hemp products are GMO-Free, Gluten-free, Herbicide & Pesticide free, peanut free, Vegetarian approved, Kosher certified, No THC and Tryspin inhibitor free

Hemp products have a wonderful nutty flavor that can easily be incorporated into your diet while providing a powerful daily supplement.
Hemp seed oil has been dubbed, "Nature's most perfectly balanced oil" due to the fact that it contains the perfectly balanced 3:1 ratio of both the required essential fatty acids (EFAs) for long term human consumption. Omega 6 -Linoleic Acid (LA) : Omega 3 - Linolenic Acid (LNA). Hemp oil is also an excellent source of the LA derivative super-polyunsaturated Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) at 2.5-3% of volume*

Now, if this hemp product does not work effectively, PM me and I will inform you of other 'Named Varieties' ;D

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen you use this product ?

S

stefen

Let's put it this way, my joints toes are fine.

I can't beleive I said that ;D

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
Let's put it this way, my joints toes are fine.

I can't beleive I said that ;D
:icon_cheers: :thumbsup:

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
aa, chop it off and sell it on ebay. All kidding aside, I'm sorry about your toe. Hope you get it better soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions