Doc said im crazy today

arkhunter

Jun 12, 2006
little rock,arkansas
Detector(s) used
whites-garret
stefen said:
In leiu of pain killer chemicals, possibly you should use certain hemp bi-products such as: Hemp Seed Oil

Medical studies have documented over the centuries that 100% Pure Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil has become the product of the century in addressing some of our nutritional deficiencies.
Hemp Seed Oil has been dubbed "Natures Most Perfectly Balanced Oil in the Plant Kingdom" due to the fact that it contains the perfectly balanced Omega 6: Omega 3 ratio of 3:1 which is deemed optimum for long term human consumption.

The essential fatty acids (EFA's) contained in hemp seed oil are required in our diet more than any other vitamin, yet our bodies do not naturally produce them. They must be obtained from external sources in the foods we eat. EFA's are involved in every metabolic function of the human body, without them life is not possible. They are called "Essential" because they are "NECESSARY" nutrients. The North American diet is highly deficient in "essential fatty acids" (the GOOD fats 3,6,& 9) due to our high intake of animal fats, hydrogenated fats, & high consumption of processed foods.

Benefits of consuming Hemp Seed & Oil

Excellent source of essential fatty acids including Omega 3, 6 and GLA
Lower blood LDL cholesterol levels
Lower blood pressure
Improve cardiovascular circulation & function
Improve organ function (don't let your mind run amuck, OK?) :tard:
Improve immunity levels
Increased energy levels & metabolic rate
Reduce symptoms of PMS & menstrual cramps (You don't need this) ;D
Reduce inflammation and the symptoms of arthritis
Improve recovery of muscles after exercise
Reduce & treat dry skin and hair conditions (does not cure baldness) :(
Reduction of many degenerative diseases through preventative measures
Hemp products are GMO-Free, Gluten-free, Herbicide & Pesticide free, peanut free, Vegetarian approved, Kosher certified, No THC and Tryspin inhibitor free

Hemp products have a wonderful nutty flavor that can easily be incorporated into your diet while providing a powerful daily supplement.
Hemp seed oil has been dubbed, "Nature's most perfectly balanced oil" due to the fact that it contains the perfectly balanced 3:1 ratio of both the required essential fatty acids (EFAs) for long term human consumption. Omega 6 -Linoleic Acid (LA) : Omega 3 - Linolenic Acid (LNA). Hemp oil is also an excellent source of the LA derivative super-polyunsaturated Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) at 2.5-3% of volume*

Now, if this hemp product does not work effectively, PM me and I will inform you of other 'Named Varieties' ;D

http://www.hempcar.org/

please see this site....very interesting

also...hemp/smoking dope...not the same thing

john

SomeGuy

Jun 26, 2005
The toe is just the beginning. The real problem is the uncontrolled diabetes, and you already know what to do about that.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AA-a: After a long and careful consideration, I must admit that your doc is correct, you "are" nuts, and it has nothing to do with your toe, snicker.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. Incidentally, stop using any form of Aspartame, it is pure poison for you, or anyone for that matter.

Aspartame - sugar substitute in diet foods or drinks, bad,.bad.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
hollowpointred said:
you can make a necklace out of it! in fact, if you can find 20 or so other people that dont want thier toes you could make a replica of sherms hot dog necklace! lol! :D

hot dog b (Small).JPG

:wink:

all have a good un..........
SHERMANVILLE

Attachments

• hot dog b (Small).JPG
    hot dog b (Small).JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 195
S

stefen

arkhunter,

Alternative medicines vary from the standard path... :wink:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i found a way to ignore the pain in my foot. Ifound if i poke my eye real hard i cant feel my toe. Dang Jose is right i am nuts :tard:

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I said a little prayer for your toe, aa battery. Let me know when it works :thumbsup:
Cheers, Mike

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
ive had nerve pain in my toes at times, seams to be more of an issue in the winter, but try to stay on top of it, working out hard, but at times i get sick of it, and dont pay att until my Doc. gets on me, with the lab results. type 2 diabetics dont react the same to insulin as type 1, generally they have high insulin resistance. ive found the weight lifting mag. muscular development has a lot of good medical studdies on diabetics and many other subjects. gives me things to try and pick the docks brain with. the mag is generally on the cutting edge, and gives a person a much better idea what is really happening, dont think my dad is doing very well with his diabetes, brought a few issues up to him a week ago, stay on it!

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when i was young i use to lift weights and maybe its time to lift small amounts. Last night i was writing something down on paper and the wife asked what i was doing. Just my last wishes i told her and she got angry. Diabetes is only one of my problems, high blood pressure, cholesterol and epilepsy. Right now i am the oldest living male on my dads side at 54. Everyone else died in their forty's so every year i live is a blessing. One thing i can say is i have lived a full life and have no regrets something all of us strive for.

S

stefen

aa battery said:
when i was young i use to lift weights and maybe its time to lift small amounts. Last night i was writing something down on paper and the wife asked what i was doing. Just my last wishes i told her and she got angry. Diabetes is only one of my problems, high blood pressure, cholesterol and epilepsy. Right now i am the oldest living male on my dads side at 54. Everyone else died in their forty's so every year i live is a blessing. One thing i can say is i have lived a full life and have no regrets something all of us strive for.

Talk about a catch-all body...all you're missing is a hernia, a good case of hemeroids and the beginnings of senility...Hmmmmmmmmmmmm? ;D

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
aa battery said:

Talk about a catch-all body...all you're missing is a hernia, a good case of hemeroids and the beginnings of senility...Hmmmmmmmmmmmm? ;D
all of the above :dontknow:

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hello, aa battery,
I don't know anything about diabetis, but it sure sounds bad, along with the other things bothering you. Although unable to give any possible helpful advice, I will pray for you. You probably have a tough time sleeping nights too. Wishing you the right and proper care and
that your days and nights are better.
Again thoughts and prayers going out for you.

Ray karenray08

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread