How much as gas dropped near you?

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Well I did NOT say that I liked everything and that we have a PERFECT system.

But after all the research and study I have done, there is NO PLACE else on this planet I would want to live.

Sure our system is messed up and needs lots of work but I don't know of any better system.

The MAIN reason our country is in the mess it is now is bad planning and implemenation of social service programs. A person that receives gov't benefits today have NO incentive to get out and get to work. If they play the system right they get their rent paid, their utilities provided, food, and healthcare. And they have to do nothing about it or to keep getting it.

As long as the govt bails out companies like Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae and lets the people that run those companies go free with all the money they "made" nothing will get better.

And the politicians are planning on taxing the working people more so that people that won't work get more and more benefits.

If BHO passed every program he wanted we would have a close to 75% tax base before it was all over.

I am all for helping the young, the elderly, our vets and the truly sick and infirm, but perfectly healthy people should get NO handouts or help. They should earn their own way just like I do.

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Sry ME, that four letter word, f i n e , just kinda jumped off the screen at me and I had to wrassle it to the ground!

The system of taxation (control) in this country has gotten way too far out of hand.

If/when a man is able to buy land, and he is a Citizen, he should be able to own it in fee simple.
It should not be subject to taxation. His home should be his castle.
Elderly folks struggling to pay taxes upon their only place of residence, is a crime.
Taxing the wage of a working man is theft.
Licensing of a Citizen's right to travel, by the common mode of transport of the day, is preposterous.
Mandatory insurance to travel by such conveyance is a vicious abomination.
Social privileges to illegal aliens mandated by edict is theft.
The voting system is horrible.
Lobbying in any legislature should be outlawed.
Fed bailout of private companies is theft from taxpayers.
Taxation on consumption of energy stifles prosperity.
Sale of bandwidth in the radio frequencies is wrong.
The govt has failed to defend our borders.
Charging a fee to use public parks/land is outrageous.
BLM has destroyed potential for prosperity when it should have encouraged it.
A license to FISH is downright theft of a basic right of a man to feed himself.

Plenty of things need a fix.
Actually, too many.

LoL!
and I kinda don't think that 'change' candidate would be the one to bring appropriate changes.

Paris Hilton might actually be a better choice than the two present candidates.
Maybe she'll run when old enough!

Attachments

• dpphp.jpg
    dpphp.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 92

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread