OP
OP
goldie1959

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
taking the grandkids camping and 4 wheeling. bought some junker 4 wheelers that were going to the scrap yard and lou with his magic garage and tools got them running and quiet and safe. did some fire wood trading for new sets of tires. and there they go. also scrimped and saved my soda pop bottles (dime deposit) and bought a little gas powered one for the little kids has safety seat belts if the come undone engine shuts off and has a remote if papa lou thinks they are going to fast or gonna tip over he can shut them down. ought to be fun. a friend of ours that is well to do, has a private 12 acre lake with 100 acres and a small house on it. said camp out and have a good time . he doesnt have time to use his vac. house much so we thanked him kindly. real sweet guy ranks up there with you ron almost haha.

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
This is a day of true labor, you swing an MD, hike, do a lot of cooking outside, baiting hooks, walking up and down the river bank, dig them little holes, then fill em up, dig in the garden, mow grass.
This is not a labor day, its back to work, talking to people, on the phone, lean on a shovel, wave at cars at an intersection, greet people at Wall Mart, handing out money at the bank. No job, go to welfare office sit in waiting room on sofa and read some old magazines for a few hours. This is a full time job for some people.
So every one have a good Labor Day, I hope you get tired, then I'll know you had fun, I'm going fishing. Gnewt

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I have not decided what I will be doing but I sure hope everyone has an awesome time!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread