Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T

trish76642

Interesting post AA!

I did a job for a lady once, she gave me 2 beautiful old wooden picture frames, they had to be over a hundred years old, still had the original pictures in them, she was gonna toss them, and told me if i wanted them i'd better take em. So i did.
Had them hanging on my wall, because i love old picture frames, do you know my kids would NOT sit in the living room because i had those frames up! They kept saying "moma! please take those down! Ever since you put them up crazy things are happening!" Well, i never heard or saw anything unusual happen, but i do believe its possible. I took them down just so my kids would sit and watch t.v with me. Their grown and gone now, i still have the frames, someday i'll do something with them, not sure what. Im thinking that maybe if i do put them back up and my kids find out about it they will never come to visit! LOL Had a hard enough time trying to get them to sit and watch t.v. lol

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EDDE said:
did the item/s look like this
6a00c2251cc2dc8fdb00c225297a418fdb-320pi
EDDE i wasnt the one who posted a pic of tin foil on my head :icon_jokercolor:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
~Trish~ said:
Interesting post AA!

I did a job for a lady once, she gave me 2 beautiful old wooden picture frames, they had to be over a hundred years old, still had the original pictures in them, she was gonna toss them, and told me if i wanted them i'd better take em. So i did.
Had them hanging on my wall, because i love old picture frames, do you know my kids would NOT sit in the living room because i had those frames up! They kept saying "moma! please take those down! Ever since you put them up crazy things are happening!" Well, i never heard or saw anything unusual happen, but i do believe its possible. I took them down just so my kids would sit and watch t.v with me. Their grown and gone now, i still have the frames, someday i'll do something with them, not sure what. Im thinking that maybe if i do put them back up and my kids find out about it they will never come to visit! LOL Had a hard enough time trying to get them to sit and watch t.v. lol
would it be possible to post some pics of them? I would like to see um...aa

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Yes, crystals used in watches, radios, computers is science. With that said, just for one moment entertian the scientific term "coupling" as it's the interaction between 2 systems so that energy is transferred from one to the other. This can occur within lattice structures through lattice waves and also in electrical circuits. The ya got the Activation Center, a point in a molecule OR lattice which is focus for chemical or physical reaction: it is usually equated in a lattice w/ the prescence of an intruder ion or molecule. Now let's add the "potential well": an energy trapped within a defect lattice arising from the imbalance of electrical charges. Electrons can be held within these traps for long periods of time and are only released through an energy input which exceeds the energy of the trap.
If you read ANY of that, you're as big a geek as I!

On a side note:

Many farmers planted by the phases of the moon. And like the tides of the ocean, drawn higher by the moon's gravitational pull, the small ocean of the human body responds to the moon too. Did you know that a womans menstrual cycle is still called the "moon time"

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vibes said:
Yes, crystals used in watches, radios, computers is science. With that said, just for one moment entertian the scientific term "coupling" as it's the interaction between 2 systems so that energy is transferred from one to the other. This can occur within lattice structures through lattice waves and also in electrical circuits. The ya got the Activation Center, a point in a molecule OR lattice which is focus for chemical or physical reaction: it is usually equated in a lattice w/ the prescence of an intruder ion or molecule. Now let's add the "potential well": an energy trapped within a defect lattice arising from the imbalance of electrical charges. Electrons can be held within these traps for long periods of time and are only released through an energy input which exceeds the energy of the trap.
If you read ANY of that, you're as big a geek as I!

On a side note: i ii um just dont know its over my head

Many farmers planted by the phases of the moon. And like the tides of the ocean, drawn higher by the moon's gravitational pull, the small ocean of the human body responds to the moon too. Did you know that a womans menstrual cycle is still called the "moon time"
:icon_scratch:

melvin_it

Nov 22, 2006
South Italy
Detector(s) used
DeLeon; Vaquero; CX II with Treasure Hound; Tracker IV; BH3300; some chinese funny junk as MD1069:)
Hum...I'm an archaeologist and in over 12 years jobbin I did never had experiences such these. And I've dug more than one thousands graves in my career. I can remember when I was all alone with that medieval skeleton I was cleanin'up, in the middle of nowhere, waiting for my colleagues went to the town...and the night was coming over the old cemetery...brrr.
Anyway, science apart, I'm not skeptical at all. I do Rei-Ki with myself and I think I noticed the 'energy' flow and they says it's running through anything, objects too...Sure there are unknown phenomena that the science is still unable to understand. New instruments allowed hearing the ghost's sounds and this is science, can you believe or not.

Melv

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Now why is my post considered a "big left turn?"

Just because you don't understand it, doesn't make it wrong, or not fitting to the discussion.

I think youjust enjoy poking fun at the "believers". huh

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vibes said:
Now why is my post considered a "big left turn?"

Just because you don't understand it, doesn't make it wrong, or not fitting to the discussion.

I think youjust enjoy poking fun at the "believers". huh
thought it was interesting but i got a small brain

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
melvin_it said:
Hum...I'm an archaeologist and in over 12 years jobbin I did never had experiences such these. And I've dug more than one thousands graves in my career. I can remember when I was all alone with that medieval skeleton I was cleanin'up, in the middle of nowhere, waiting for my colleagues went to the town...and the night was coming over the old cemetery...brrr.
Anyway, science apart, I'm not skeptical at all. I do Rei-Ki with myself and I think I noticed the 'energy' flow and they says it's running through anything, objects too...Sure there are unknown phenomena that the science is still unable to understand. New instruments allowed hearing the ghost's sounds and this is science, can you believe or not.

Melv
i envy your experiences because i wanted to be an archaeologist but somethings cant be understood :dontknow:

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
I was just trying to show how an item CAN hold a memory, or be encoded with a vibration that's good/ bad OR neutral. There are so many factors to consider or play with it, it boggles MY small brain.

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
relax vibes,i was just saying the original post was about "bad luck",then we went to crystals,and menstual cycles and no i don't enjoy poking fun at believers,if ya check out any of my posts you'd see that not the case and i'm not that type

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow what a post! Vibes,well said. I now understand why you picked your name as Vibes. In Israel they still do things by the moon. Trish, spirits hang out in anything wooden. But you can tell if they have a sort of bad dead musty type smell and I don't mean from being stored in a moldy basement. Old furniture has that smell sometines. I also love old picture frames but you can feel the vibes if they are good or bad to keep. People who get abducted by aliens sometimes say that they have a musty smell to them. Bomber, Fortune tellers are scam artists but a real one will never charge you lease they loose their ability. Ivan, Crystals vibrate. I loved making crystal radios when I was a lad. My dad made one and used the screen window fore an antenna. Monte, you are right. ask any nurse and she will tell you that many, many, Babbie's are born on the full moon.

T

trish76642

jimb said:
Wow what a post! Vibes,well said. I now understand why you picked your name as Vibes. In Israel they still do things by the moon. Trish, spirits hang out in anything wooden. But you can tell if they have a sort of bad dead musty type smell and I don't mean from being stored in a moldy basement. Old furniture has that smell sometines. I also love old picture frames but you can feel the vibes if they are good or bad to keep. People who get abducted by aliens sometimes say that they have a musty smell to them. Bomber, Fortune tellers are scam artists but a real one will never charge you lease they loose their ability. Ivan, Crystals vibrate. I loved making crystal radios when I was a lad. My dad made one and used the screen window fore an antenna. Monte, you are right. ask any nurse and she will tell you that many, many, Babbie's are born on the full moon.
So your saying if my picture frames have a bad dead musty smell they could have a spirit hanging around them? OH man...lol...ok,
I want to go over and pick them up and get a snif, but think i'll wait for hubby to leave for work first, if he catches me sniffing picture frames, he's liable to put me away somewhere, lol. Yes AA i will be glad to send you pictures! You want em? If they smell bad i'll sell em to ya! lol....i am not kidding.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
~Trish~ said:
jimb said:
So your saying if my picture frames have a bad dead musty smell they could have a spririt hanging around them? OH man...lol...ok,
I want to go over and pick them up and get a snif, but think i'll wait for hubby to leave for work first, if he catches me sniffing picture frames, he's liable to put me away somewhere, lol. Yes AA i will be glad to send you pictures! You want em? If they smell bad i'll sell em to ya! lol....i am not kidding.
yes i would like to see um

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trish I would like to see the pictures also! If they smelled bad ( evil) you won't even have to get close they smell bad ten feet away. You know how some people can sense evil. they stay clear. Seems to me that your paintings are OK or you would have known it a long time ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions