afraid to ask

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
wvdrummer said:
I think it was a" witch craft Crystal". I need to know what color it was to know if it was. Don't mess with that stuff its only for the experts,like me, somewhat :-\ I can't tell you every thing about witch craft. :(I don't do witch only study it and the books,i will look it up.

Bootybay said:
AA listen, if you know what item it is...get rid of it... I am serious... I purchased a Crystal I wanted off of eBay years ago.. I had to have it.. well, no sooner does it arrive, everything went wrong in my house, cars breaking down, also my appliances and worst of all major fighting in the house and I mean like screaming matches, plus things were missing, like I knew I put the keys on the dinning room table and then they were gone, where did I find them, in my dresser drawer???? like what the H is going on.. so after a few days of all hell breaking loose, it hit me... the crystal, I put it in a brown paper bag and out the door and off my property it went... then all the sudden, things stopped going wrong, the fights stopped, the missing things stopped.. so listen to your gut feelings on things... if you get a bad vibe on it... dint bring it into your home... I hope this makes sense to ya and helps you as well.... and try to figure out which item it is and dump it.
You're a witchcraft expert, drummer? :icon_scratch:

Dirt Fishin Dale

Aug 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Excal 1000, Binford 5000 super hunter
Thanks AA now I'm afraid to go detecting today. I have been finding those cremation tags way to much lately. :-\

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirt Fishin Dale said:
Thanks AA now I'm afraid to go detecting today. I have been finding those cremation tags way to much lately. :-\
umm now that i would not bring home :dontknow:

B

BIG61AL

can anyone explain exactly how a object brings bad luck on a scientific level?

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BIG61AL said:
can anyone explain exactly how a object brings bad luck on a scientific level?
no. Science deals with known fact my experience was just a gut feeling

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
Oh Great AA,

Since I have been having some bad luck for some time and don't know what item is hexed, I will have to pitch out all my finds..........LOL

:icon_jokercolor:

Might be the cremation tag I found a few years ago in the surf. Ya think?
MY warden freaked when I showed it to her. If I remember her words it was something like 'GET THAT THING OUT OF MY HOUSE!" or something like that.

Ray S

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ray S ECenFL said:
Oh Great AA,

Since I have been having some bad luck for some time and don't know what item is hexed, I will have to pitch out all my finds..........LOL

:icon_jokercolor:

Might be the cremation tag I found a few years ago in the surf. Ya think?
MY warden freaked when I showed it to her. If I remember her words it was something like 'GET THAT THING OUT OF MY HOUSE!" or something like that.

Ray S
yea i know if its dirty and not worth anything she says get it out.

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007
I said this a long time ago. :wink:

Felinepeachy said:
Stones and other things can be quite beautiful. I believe that thinking any material item can hold any power is something that comes from the occult. Occultists believe that human beings, and the world in which we live, are permeated by invisible mystical energies. They believe that these energies can be focused and directed by 'sacred stones', such as crystals and other talismans, so as to induce physical healing and spiritual enlightenment etc. They also believe these "things" can harness negativity as well. Occultism is associated with other mystical practices such as astrology, numerology, divination, tarot cards, psychic healing, mediumship, spirit channeling, Eastern religions, ritual magic and sorcery. God finds it detestable and we are told to stay away from it. Deuteronomy 18:9-12 NIV. "When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord."

A rock is a rock, they may be beautiful but they have no "special" powers, good or bad. The same applies to any other object.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Felinepeachy wrote:
A rock is a rock, they may be beautiful but they have no "special" powers, good or bad.

Well really doesn't that depend on just how fast the rock is flying, the mass of the rock, whether it is round or angular, the density and so on? :icon_scratch: ??? ::) :o ;D :D :icon_jokercolor: :tongue3:

Oroblanco

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
wvdrummer said:

Felinepeachy said:
Stones and other things can be quite beautiful. I believe that thinking any material item can hold any power is something that comes from the occult. Occultists believe that human beings, and the world in which we live, are permeated by invisible mystical energies. They believe that these energies can be focused and directed by 'sacred stones', such as crystals and other talismans, so as to induce physical healing and spiritual enlightenment etc. They also believe these "things" can harness negativity as well. Occultism is associated with other mystical practices such as astrology, numerology, divination, tarot cards, psychic healing, mediumship, spirit channeling, Eastern religions, ritual magic and sorcery. God finds it detestable and we are told to stay away from it. Deuteronomy 18:9-12 NIV. "When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord."

A rock is a rock, they may be beautiful but they have no "special" powers, good or bad. The same applies to any other object.
You said what a long time ago, drummer? I don't recall reading any of your posts that have anything like this written in them.....

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007
Well not like he said i don't think,but something like it or did i not post it? :-\

af1733 said:
wvdrummer said:

Felinepeachy said:
Stones and other things can be quite beautiful. I believe that thinking any material item can hold any power is something that comes from the occult. Occultists believe that human beings, and the world in which we live, are permeated by invisible mystical energies. They believe that these energies can be focused and directed by 'sacred stones', such as crystals and other talismans, so as to induce physical healing and spiritual enlightenment etc. They also believe these "things" can harness negativity as well. Occultism is associated with other mystical practices such as astrology, numerology, divination, tarot cards, psychic healing, mediumship, spirit channeling, Eastern religions, ritual magic and sorcery. God finds it detestable and we are told to stay away from it. Deuteronomy 18:9-12 NIV. "When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spirits or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord."

You said what a long time ago, drummer? I don't recall reading any of your posts that have anything like this written in them.....

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
wvdrummer said:
Well not like he said i don't think,but something like it or did i not post it? :-\

af1733 said:
wvdrummer said:

Felinepeachy said:
Stones and other things can be quite beautiful. I believe that thinking any material item can hold any power is something that comes from the occult. Occultists believe that human beings, and the world in which we live, are permeated by invisible mystical energies. They believe that these energies can be focused and directed by 'sacred stones', such as crystals and other talismans, so as to induce physical healing and spiritual enlightenment etc. They also believe these "things" can harness negativity as well. Occultism is associated with other mystical practices such as astrology, numerology, divination, tarot cards, psychic healing, mediumship, spirit channeling, Eastern religions, ritual magic and sorcery. God finds it detestable and we are told to stay away from it. Deuteronomy 18:9-12 NIV. "When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spirits or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord."

Well, I can't remember seeing it anywhere.

Hey, and WTG on the spelling! Did you get the spell checker working?

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007
When i get caffeine :coffee2: :thumbsup:
I'm focused.

af1733 said:
wvdrummer said:

af1733 said:
wvdrummer said:

Felinepeachy said:

Well, I can't remember seeing it anywhere.

Hey, and WTG on the spelling! Did you get the spell checker working?

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Felinepeachy said:

hello young lady that what you wrote is true but what happened was strange. Oh yea i got a pet rock. ;D

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Felinepeachy said:
Hi AA, you can have a pet rock, just don't talk to it. LOL I am quite sure that your run of bad luck was strictly coincidental.
come on now talking to rocks? That would mean iam crazy. The rock talk to me. ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread