afraid to ask

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have wondered if anyone brought home a find and strange things started to happen. Not talking about ghosts but i guess what i am saying is could an item still have negative vibes from its previous owner. Four years ago i brought some stuff home from a site and things started to go wrong. Things like appliances broke in my home and all four of our cars broke down in three days. My wife thought i finally lost it after i told her what i thought was going on.My metal detecting partner took all the items i found just to see what would happen. Well i am here to tell you all the negative stuff stopped at my home but started at my partners.After a week of problems he got rid of the items and everything went back to normal. :icon_scratch: just a thought but was afraid to ask if anybody has experienced this?...aa

T

tulecanyon

i have a friend who has had some difficult times. she went out of town and left me doggie sitting at her home.
she loves to pick up pottery shards and decorate her living room.
i almost made it one full night in the house. i am not afraid of the dark, but...
when she got home i told her to clean this one corner of all the shards.
"toss em back in the drit where they belong"
strange things stopped happening in that house after that.
there are stories about people who steal petrified wood returning the piece to the national park service because they had a string of bad luck after the theft.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tulecanyon said:
i have a friend who has had some difficult times. she went out of town and left me doggie sitting at her home.
she loves to pick up pottery shards and decorate her living room.
i almost made it one full night in the house. i am not afraid of the dark, but...
when she got home i told her to clean this one corner of all the shards.
"toss em back in the drit where they belong"
strange things stopped happening in that house after that.
there are stories about people who steal petrified wood returning the piece to the national park service because they had a string of bad luck after the theft.
interesting i often wondered if that happened to people that hunt indian artifacts

K

Kentucky Kache

So, I'm not the only one who reads Stephen King. ;D

I do believe in such things.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cache Crazy said:
So, I'm not the only one who reads Stephen King. ;D

I do believe in such things.
:)

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AA listen, if you know what item it is...get rid of it... I am serious... I purchased a crsytal I wanted off of ebay years ago.. I had to have it.. well, no sooner does it arrive, everything went wrong in my house, cars breaking down, also my appliances and worst of all major fighting in the house and I mean like screaming matches, plus things were missing, like I knew I put the keys on the dinning room table and then they were gone, where did I find them, in my dresser drawer???? like what the H is going on.. so after a few days of all hell breaking loose, it hit me... the crystal, I put it in a brown paper bag and out the door and off my property it went... then all the sudden, things stopped going wrong, the fights stopped, the missing things stopped.. so listen to your gut feelings on things... if you get a bad vibe on it... dont bring it into your home... I hope this makes sense to ya and helps you as well.... and try to figure out which item it is and dump it.

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with everyone here! It has all also happened to me! In Hawaii people who bring home lava rocks send them back. Hawaii has a problem with Mini Huna, Little people.
In fact when negative people stop in they seem to leave bad energy when they go. Most of the time such things will not bother you if you pray and have love and harmony in the house.
I came home from the army with a carved wooden serpent artifact from Vietnam and had nothing but problems until I tossed it!
You can't always tell of something you find will be a problem right away, it may take a few days. But when things do start to go wrong chuck it!
Booty, crystals hold a lot of energy!

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
waiting for my surgery the last few days i have been throwing away old finds. Some might think this is coincidences but i just don't know :icon_scratch:

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gotta disagree,but i don't believe in good or bad luck,spirits,ghosts or bigfoot.......just fact and science

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bomber said:
gotta disagree,but i don't believe in good or bad luck,spirits,ghosts or bigfoot.......just fact and science
you probably are in the majority that's why i was hesitant in posting this

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
I am so glad you posted this because I've been studying the "Secret language of Stone" This is not some airy-fairy BS, but rather a study of energy...or specifically HOW energy is encoded into matter.So, it is plausible that an object has or contains the vibrations of it's "spirit of place," Pressure waves through a solid medium, interaction of sound in the object, and how an image is addressed. I don't want to bore anyone but I could add more of the "science" behind the theory.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vibes said:
I am so glad you posted this because I've been studying the "Secret language of Stone" This is not some airy-fairy BS, but rather a study of energy...or specifically HOW energy is encoded into matter.So, it is plausible that an object has or contains the vibrations of it's "spirit of place," Pressure waves through a solid medium, interaction of sound in the object, and how an image is addressed. I don't want to bore anyone but I could add more of the "science" behind the theory.
thats heavy :o

S

stefen

You're not going to believe this but I found a stoppered bottle a while back and said 'Why Kiss My A$$" as I open it...and just then I my mule began braying... ;D

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't believe in such stuff , but I do believe that bad luck runs in threes. I've seen it happen too many times in my lifetime. I also believe the moon has a negative effect on some folks. Studies say that isn't so, but being an ex-cop I have seen it too many times. I'm not saying there is more crime , but there is just something about a full moon brings out all the weirdos. We use to get the strangest calls on a full moon night. From people wearing tinfoil helmets to guys who thought they were turning into a weir wolf. A lady who thought aliens were shooting death rays up her private parts to a totally naked lady running head on into traffic on a busy street and running across the top of oncoming cars! And that's just a few. M :o nty

FireRescue

Jul 28, 2007
Middle Georgia
Monty said:
I don't believe in such stuff , but I do believe that bad luck runs in threes. I've seen it happen too many times in my lifetime. I also believe the moon has a negative effect on some folks. Studies say that isn't so, but being an ex-cop I have seen it too many times. I'm not saying there is more crime , but there is just something about a full moon brings out all the weirdos. We use to get the strangest calls on a full moon night. From people wearing tinfoil helmets to guys who thought they were turning into a weir wolf. A lady who thought aliens were shooting death rays up her private parts to a totally naked lady running head on into traffic on a busy street and running across the top of oncoming cars! And that's just a few. M :o nty

No doubt that about the moon doing something weird. At the firehouse we know if its the weekend and a full moon, it's gonna get bad. :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
You're not going to believe this but I found a stoppered bottle a while back and said 'Why Kiss My A$$" as I open it...and just then I my mule began braying... ;D
i just dunno about you stefen :D

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jimb said:
I agree with everyone here! It has all also happened to me! In Hawaii people who bring home lava rocks send them back. Hawaii has a problem with Mini Huna, Little people.
In fact when negative people stop in they seem to leave bad energy when they go. Most of the time such things will not bother you if you pray and have love and harmony in the house.
I came home from the army with a carved wooden serpent artifact from Vietnam and had nothing but problems until I tossed it!
You can't always tell of something you find will be a problem right away, it may take a few days. But when things do start to go wrong chuck it!
Booty, crystals hold a lot of energy!

Jim I agree with ya on the lava rocks, man oh man I didnt bring a one of those back at all.. and boy do I know about crystals and energy and that one had bad negative energy..

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
now for mr science -- ever hear of a crystal radio ? -- yep in the very old days kids made radios-- they used a crystral to focus the radio waves (energy) to make the radio work --- so its a known fact to science that crystals can indeed harness energy --- and like wize its also a known fact the our bodies produce energy -- our own nervious system runs off of electric impulses -- and we leak energy -- aura's as its known* --- yes theres much out there that due to lack of foresight and interest that remains unexplored these days since many folks in the science world are afraid to say --how does that work --well it works but we don't know just how it does it.--- Ivan

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ivan salis said:
now for mr science -- ever hear of a crystal radio ? -- yep in the very old days kids made radios-- they used a crystral to focus the radio waves (energy) to make the radio work --- so its a known fact to science that crystals can indeed harness energy --- and like wize its also a known fact the our bodies produce energy -- our own nervious system runs off of electric impulses -- and we leak energy -- aura's as its known* --- yes theres much out there that due to lack of foresight and interest that remains unexplored these days since many folks in the science world are afraid to say --how does that work --well it works but we don't know just how it does it.--- Ivan
i remember that

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread