GPAA CLAIM

EvilJLS

Tenderfoot
Sep 12, 2011
Yes which claim is this? I've been to all the GPAA claims around Bakersfield area and beyond. It looks like this might be the claim in the Keyesville/Lake Isabella area?

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm.... looks a bit like bautista canyon?

OP
OP
The Master Chief

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Equinox 800/Mine Lab Gold Monster 1000/ Mine Lab Pro Find 35/Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
atomicscott said:
Hmmm.... looks a bit like bautista canyon?

This is called CLC CLAIM sorry for the late response

REFRYGUY

Mar 12, 2013
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are any of the GPAA claims worth any beans to go to? I live in northern California, and there are only 6 with in the driving distance I am willing to go, and that is about 2.5 3 hrs drive. I hear that the claims are all used up, and have been dug through for years and not worth the time or effort let alone the gas wasted. How do you guys feel about them?

OP
OP
The Master Chief

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Equinox 800/Mine Lab Gold Monster 1000/ Mine Lab Pro Find 35/Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will find gold but it is allot tougher now. I can also atest I was skeptical at first. It also takes a while to find the sweet spot just deoends on how hard you want to work for it. I am just a GPAA member and have been skunked more times then I have toes and fingers. I would also love to find the gold. The whole point is when I do you can sure bet I will post pics. I also held a 8.7 oz gold nugget found by terry hughes in the El Oasos memorial day 2009 so I know there out there. I realy go out to get fresh air and have my time, finding gold is just another benefit.

REFRYGUY

Mar 12, 2013
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with you in that it's probably more work considering. Also I do love being outdoors also, so it's never to bad of a day.

OP
OP
The Master Chief

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do allot of metal detecting I have found some nice items and have posted it here check it out

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions