Memorial Day

Colonel Ken

Dec 7, 2009
Oahu, Hawaii
Gang,
Mahalo for the fun in the water and sun today. Small kine itchy and sun burn, but I had a blast. hawaiiandigger: the oriental is the amber that my friend gave to me the day before yesterday :hello:.

Attachments

• HC Milk.JPG
    HC Milk.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 296

808beginnerdigger

Mar 8, 2010
Nice One! Try some good waterproof suntan lotion before you hit the water. It might help protect your skin against the itchies.

OP
OP
Colonel Ken

Colonel Ken

Dec 7, 2009
Oahu, Hawaii
Kaz,
Wea u wuz on Monday? The gang was trying for call you. There were seven of us die hards looking for bottles. Hawaiiandigger took some photos of the rest of the finds. I am sure he will post them later. There were some old blown stuff- mostly beers. Bunch of alcoholics - no sodas yet, but probably get some. :laughing9:

808kaz

Nov 22, 2009
OAHU, HAWAII
Colonel Ken said:
Kaz,
Wea u wuz on Monday? The gang was trying for call you. There were seven of us die hards looking for bottles. Hawaiiandigger took some photos of the rest of the finds. I am sure he will post them later. There were some old blown stuff- mostly beers. Bunch of alcoholics - no sodas yet, but probably get some. :laughing9:
By the time I got the message was kinda late already so I decided not to come, next time...aloha 808kaz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread