Now you need to stay out of there.

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
Had a great laugh with a collecting friend who showed me his new find wow then he described the area a place I have stomped for years in my homerange a little to close for comfort long story short he was told "now you need to stay out of there" and what was his is now mine its great having artifact buddies enjoy my new adz other artifact buddies.
creekfinds001-3.jpg

Prime_Focus

Aug 27, 2008
Central Iowa
Nice "find"! ;D It's kind of like having a retriever fetch your artifacts. I like the concept. Keep that in mind Trent, when you're camping in my rightfully claimed territory this weekend. I might be knocking on your camper expecting my cut. :laughing7:
Great piece, trout!!!

Almostneverlost

Mar 10, 2011
Prime_Focus said:
Nice "find"! ;D It's kind of like having a retriever fetch your artifacts. I like the concept. Keep that in mind Trent, when you're camping in my rightfully claimed territory this weekend. I might be knocking on your camper expecting my cut. :laughing7:
Great piece, trout!!!

Ah, I see you have talked to Doug :laughing7: I claimed that territory many moon ago.... Didn't you get the memo :icon_scratch: :wink:
Nice piece Trout, but do you think that he'll heed the warning?

OP
OP
iowa trout

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
Lol fellas better dust off the peace pipe thy land is where thy dead lie buried ,Trent I am not shure or care amongst good people we share our intrest in harmony proof in him giving the adz up .I know you know the collector crowd is a special tribe with great powers and good people/buddies .Looks like I will be scalping his Cahokia area hee hee he will know for shure when I find a point there and me in debt give back Great Spirit please bless me with two points.......

JRuss

Mar 25, 2011
I love a good adz... :tongue3: Cool piece. Makes me wonder about a piece I found recently, I thought it was a big cutter but I suppose it could be classified as an adz.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread