Whats up Flyboyz.....Photo

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
8am.....Since dawn approx. 25 high flying jet aircraft passed overhead....thier vapor trails highlighted in the cool blue morning sky. By noon, maybe another 25. The jets, traveling East to West along the I-69 corridor seemed to merge into a heavenly superhighway. I would assume they were military....coming out of Selfridge....but to where ...and why?
Ive never seen such a migration here.
Anyone know whats up with this??
PICT0006.JPG

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I noticed some weird military movement today while I was driving an hour or so north here in Florida... it was a group of military helicopters, going East to West as well. I actually forgot about it until I just read your post. Who knows why they do what they do.

Bran <><

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spooky said:
The area you describe is a common flight path for the east coast, Midwest Chicago area, with diversion for upper atmospheric and jet stream considerations..

The contrails are quite common and are just more visible at certain times due to atmospheric considerations..

I have to agree with Spooky on this one. We sometimes see lots of contrails like that here. It does only happen occasionally, so probably related to atmospheric conditions.

HH

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Spooky said:
hey guy.

The area you describe is a common flight path for the east coast, Midwest Chicago area, with diversion for upper atmospheric and jet stream considerations..

The contrails are quite common and are just more visible at certain times due to atmospheric considerations..
Well, thank God you're not one of those guys that thinks every trail in the sky is a "chemtrail..." You're a little paranoid, but not that paranoid, apparently...

SaginawIan

Jun 1, 2006
Detroit, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Mojave.
It's top secret, can't tell you! How are you Jopher? I've been out of MI for a while but I'm looking forward to a visit this spring for some detecting.

Ian

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Think It's time to end This.

I deleted some posts from here this Morning

Have you's not learned from that ?