3 Large Cents today

sirlostalot

Jul 22, 2004
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a phone call from a detecting buddy yesterday. He said I was having better luck than him and he ask me where I would go hunting. I told him the field that we found about 10 large cents and his Real in even though we've hit it hard. He decided not to lisen and went to a place we were having trouble pin pointing. He found the spot and found a crotal bell but no coins. So today I went to the spot he pin pointed yesterday. I couldnt find it. They dont call me Sir Lost Alot for nothing.I decided to go to the field I told John to go to and picked up three large cents and a Canadian Bank Token.
While Im hunting I get a phone call from another hunting buddy who I had invited down tomorrow to go hunting. He got word of what I was finding and he told me to shut my machine off and leave that field. He wants me to leave something for tomorrow.

Attachments

• slatf416.JPG
    slatf416.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 251
  • slacd10.JPG
    slacd10.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 213
  • slacd11.JPG
    slacd11.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 214
  • slacd12.JPG
    slacd12.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 217
  • slacd13.JPG
    slacd13.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 217

krazyace

Jan 9, 2009
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice, I love large cents and half cents.

OP
OP
sirlostalot

sirlostalot

Jul 22, 2004
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
muleskinner said:
Three largies in one hunt, in Michigan? You gotta be kidding me. Great day for you! Let's see you top that.

Im still trying to top this 4 hour hunt from a couple of years ago. Had 3 first on this hunt. Found my first Shield Nickel, Nickel 3 cent piece and a Seated quarter

Attachments

• Coins1.jpg
    Coins1.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 154

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread