Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This weekend we had a club seeded hunt. The big pile of coins was my take at the competition hunt. The most halves I ever got in one of our hunts. Won the 1886 Morgan dollar in a raffle. The ten Kennedy's are 40% silver the rest are all 90% except for the Indians, V's and Buffs. The other pic is what I found Saturday while hunting the old fairgrounds. 2 wheats, one IH, and one Barber dime and an old horse brooch. Great weekend!

Attachments

• DSC09300.JPG
    DSC09300.JPG
    490.5 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC09297.JPG
    DSC09297.JPG
    474.6 KB · Views: 98

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow! well done on raking in the coinage on that seeded hunt! :occasion14: nice hunt at the fairgrounds too! That barber looks like a beaut! Good hunting Mike! Congrats!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Finished the club hunt with some serious weight in coins!.Liking the mix at the fairgrounds, all nice .Brooch quite the kicker.

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great job Mike; Nice finds at the Fairgrounds, ours is my favorite spot......................old, lots of use, and plenty of targets. HH

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs at the old fairgrounds, Mike. :icon_thumleft: WTG on the Barber and IH. Like the horse brooch. Any pin left on the back? Wish I could have joined ya'll Sat. :-\

Congrats on the silver from the seeded hunt. :thumbsup:

HH

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds Mike!!!! :hello2: WTG on the Club hunt and Fairgrounds hunt!! Congrats on that massive pile of Silver and the Morgan you won!! Awesome :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread