General comments

DiggerKep

Mar 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just wanted to take a moment and say what a great group we have going here. I am fairly new to metal detecting only less than a year with a coil pounding the dirt and just within the last few weeks of joining the treasure net community but I have seen great support of fellow hunters here and it is nice to see in today's world. This spring has been very good to me for hunting and it looks like mother earth is giving up some amazing finds this year for everyone. I very much enjoy finding little pieces of history buried right beneath or everyday path and to see the amazement of people who I talk to and show them something I just dug up that is over 100 years old. Thank you to all of you for keeping this going and always in a positive light. Happy hunting.
Neil

Deerhunter24

Jul 1, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; Garrett GTI 1500
Yes I agree. I've been on here for about 10 years. I make most of my posts directly on the Michigan Finds Forum solely because the Michigan Forum has a pretty good following.

Other state by state forums vary. For instance, my sister lives in Virginia. I've checked the Virginia forums out NUMEROUS times over the last 10 years to see if people are posting their finds. Truth is, had a few bad detecting experiences down there and was hoping to find some fellow detectorists to meet up with when I venture down south.

However, THERE IS PRACTICALLY NOBODY POSTING ON THEIR FINDS PAGE.

This could be for a variety of reasons, I'm not really sure.

Perhaps most of them just post on other pages like Todays Finds or Best Finds. Either way, they certainly don't post on the Virginia Finds Forum.

We do have an absolutely WONDERFUL group here on the Michigan forum.

DH24

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best forum on T-net. Best people too! Glad you are here Neal.

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are right on , this is a great group and I have had the honor of hunting with a few on here and hope to meet a few more , thanks for sharing your finds and hope everyone has their best year every, good luck and good hunting !

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, great group of folks here and all are very encouraging and helpful. I've hunted with a few of them also and always had a good time. And it is fun to have a place to share finds with those who really appreciate them.

Glad you're on board, Neil. :thumbsup:

HH

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A great bunch of people in Michigan Finds for sure, many of you I've happened across while out detecting. Great bunch of people in person and online.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread