1876 Seated Dime, Sterling Silver Ring, and more!

GrandBlancDig

Mar 26, 2015
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus - 11" coil ~ TRX bullseye ~ Predatortools Intrepid ~ Predatortools Raptor ~ Whites Coinmaster GT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went out to the same local park today and it keeps giving! Was by myself for a while and first pull was a Sterling silver ring! I know not the greatest ring find ever, but I was pretty excited! It is marked STERLING and an S inside of a W. Can't find any info on the makers mark, but let me know if anyone can find anything.

My second find is a lead money bag seal from a bank. Pretty cool find!

Found a couple wheats and a few things I'm not sure what they are.

My two buddies show up and we hunt to not find much more. As I am getting ready to leave I hear a yell to come back and it's because they found a 1876 Seated Liberty Dime! Unreal way to end the hunt today. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NICE HUNT !!!:thumbsup:

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on some sweet Silver finds!! Love the Seated!!

OP
OP
GrandBlancDig

GrandBlancDig

Mar 26, 2015
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus - 11" coil ~ TRX bullseye ~ Predatortools Intrepid ~ Predatortools Raptor ~ Whites Coinmaster GT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
More silver the next day

Went back later that day, had rain the last two days so I haven't been able to get out. Found a few wheats, and some silver! I believe it to be silver links of a bracelet or necklace. Silver is silver though! The giving park keeps giving! image.jpg

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep gridding that place. :thumbsup: Congrats on some nice digs and silver ring.

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions