Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I didn't MD these, my wife was home after surgery so I couldn't. I slipped out to the bank and got these, cost 10 cents ea. Also scored a '64 and '67 jfk half.

I did make it out to the ballpark today and dug another merc, 1918.

The merc in the scan was from the dime rolls.

My detector hits dimes at 6 inches but has some difficulty locking into signals past that depth. I usually run full gain w/discriminate in good soil conditions... I think I'm going to get the 12" coil for non-trashy areas, because I think i'm missing deeper targets.

Attachments

• 5 23 08 in 450.jpg
    5 23 08 in 450.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 183
  • 5 23 08 in 450.jpg
    5 23 08 in 450.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 178

Jim C.

Jun 23, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer (is there another brand)
Congrats on the merc. Plus the roll finds. You ask for settings advice on any of the DFX forums Duane? So you can set yours up to make sure your not missing the deeper ones.

Slipperyjack47

Apr 5, 2008
Solon Springs Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star
WTG AMC :thumbsup: :thumbsup:Hope ya saved some of that luck for the 21st! Nothing better than seeing that sweet silver in the hole.........unless its gold! lol good job!

HH
Slipperyjack

OP
OP
fistfulladirt

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Slipperyjack47 said:
WTG AMC :thumbsup: :thumbsup:Hope ya saved some of that luck for the 21st! Nothing better than seeing that sweet silver in the hole.........unless its gold! lol good job!

HH
Slipperyjack
Thanks Jack . If the 21st is still on thats cool, about 185 miles round trip from my home to Centreville.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread