Detected an old home today....had some fun....

Jim C.

Jun 23, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer (is there another brand)
The best find for the day. A cool civil war button. I also like the ornate thingy with diamonds in it. If only they were real. Of course I don't know if they are or not but I highly doubt it.
The 3 Indian heads were fun to find. Check out the condition of the 96.
The last pic of the entire haul check out the huge fork. The wheaties are 1909 and two 1910s. Fun time out. Jim

Attachments

• 0614084.jpg
    0614084.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 191
  • 0614083.jpg
    0614083.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 195
  • 0614085.jpg
    0614085.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 190
  • 061408.jpg
    061408.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 188

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Nice finds there Jim...Jack says not to worry about the tractor pull, they have it on the racetrack where no detecting is allowed anyway.

Slipperyjack47

Apr 5, 2008
Solon Springs Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Great finds as always Jim, that 96 is awesome :thumbsup: I know alot of fellow T-netters would kill to pull an IH fromthe ground that looked that good, that had to have been dropped early in its life and then ya got a great button too! Save some of that luck for the hunt on the 21'st lol. By the way, if there is any events going on at the fairgrounds it should not effect us as I have detected there before when different events were going on and never had a problem, also if there are tractor pulls going on they have those in the middle of the race track which is off-limits to detecting anyhow and should not effect us in any way. I also have backup hunting spots if need be that are close and very worth while so I forsee no problems. Keep up the good work and hope to meet you in person soon and shake your hand in congradulating your most recent excellent finds!

HH
Slipperyjack

Author Man

Jan 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6
Some sweet finds. The IH's are especially nice. Did you clean them? HH, like you need it, Author Man....

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Good ones Jim. I've not been able to get out lately due to mandatory OT, working 7 days a week, sometimes 12 hr days. Hope to see ya at the group hunt tho.

Duane

OP
OP
Jim C.

Jim C.

Jun 23, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer (is there another brand)
"also if there are tractor pulls going on they have those in the middle of the race track which is off-limits to detecting anyhow and should not effect us in any way."

Oh, I assumed thats where we would be detecting at, in the middle of the track. Must be a lot of outside around the track areas.

Thanks all for the congrats, it was a fun time out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread