redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went over to Columbia for awhile this morning, do some scouting and hunt a couple of spots. Mostly clad of course, nothing older that 1967 on the coins. Best find was a hub cover from a Model T Ford. This type was put on several years and its crushed, but going in the cool box.
fordhub.JPG

Jblack

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439693896.376040.jpg

Well I didn't find anything as cool as the model T cap I did find a ring, that was the high light of my trip to Columbia, I am working in Columbia. I am working in Columbia tomorrow, I am bringing my detector incase we get finished early

bonepicker

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2012
MS, Lynchberg
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds guys. Like the Model T hubcap and the ring.
If youre finding model T parts andy, then there ought to be some old coins, etc in that area too.
Nice ring, you guys are all over those rings. SMRK "South Mississippi Ring Kings."
I have a hunting buddy down here who supposedly has some family up in Columbia with a large piece of property. Hopeing to make a trip up there this fall/winter and check it out and do a little detecting.
Don't mean to hi-jack your thread, but had a pretty decent find this Friday afternoon down here on the Coast id like to share. Found as is.

Attachments

• DSC02971.JPG
    DSC02971.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 94
OP
OP
redbronco

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool, love to see it after you get them cleaned up.

Slad74

Jun 3, 2015
Mississippi, USA
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend
ML Equinox 700
ML Equinox 800 (sold)
Garrett PP AT
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett ACE 250 (sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dude, is that a Walking Liberty in the money clip? That's an awesome find!

muerte33

Jun 27, 2015
Southern Mississippi!
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Nel Storm Coil, XP Deus 11" Coil, Minelab Equinox 600, White's TRX, Teknetics TekPoint, XP MI-6 Pinpointers, Lesche shovels
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We rode through Colombia about 2 weeks ago. Did you hit the old high school or that big park across the street?

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Jblack

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We rode through Colombia about 2 weeks ago. Did you hit the old high school or that big park across the street?

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

We did not hit the school, it was Friday and I don't think they would have like for us to be digging around with kids there. We did hit the big park but only briefly maybe and hour or so, mostly clad

chacuff

Mar 19, 2014
Gulfport MS
Detector(s) used
Sold out...gone fishing...
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dang nice find...a money clip with a silver coin in it....

I have come to believe there just ain't much good stuff left around here...guess I just need to keep at it.

Nice find!

Cecil

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread