Last Sunday Seabrook Beach hunt

BamofNH

Aug 20, 2007
Chester, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Tesoro Conqistador umax, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We went to Seabrook Beach Sunday and met up with Boston Bob.
There was a really good slope there that I haven't seen in over a year. We hunted for about an hour and then started hitting clad, the good green stuff, ya know. We stayed for about another 3 hours finding Clad and there was a good amount sounding off. Boston Bob also found a Silver Band Ring, absent minded me didn't take a picture of it though. I also found a Modern Grammy Sweater Button.
Not sure how much Clad Boston Bob got, but Cindy got 60 cents

and I ended up with $2.39.
We weren't finding any old stuff or jewelry so we buzzed down to Salisbury and that sand was pushed real high up so that the water line was right at the base of the slope. Only stayed there for about 20 minutes, no finds to speak of and Bob was ready to head home. So we had our little good byes and Cindy and I started back to Seabrook. We I let the power of Hampton beach pull me right past Seabrook and ended up on the northend of Hampton. Not much to be pulled out of there either, some copper tubing and tabs. Well Cindy and I will be heading for Seabrook beach again tomorrow morning around 4:30, low tides around 7 so it kind of forces you to get up a little earlier. I'll be tired, but I won't know it while I'm swinging and will probably have to Nap when we get home. he he Wonder if we'll bump into anyone tomorrow?

Attachments

• Boston Bob at Seabrook 11-29-09.jpg
    Boston Bob at Seabrook 11-29-09.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 649
  • Floral Sweater Button.jpg
    Floral Sweater Button.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 506
  • Cindy at Seabrook 11-29-2009.jpg
    Cindy at Seabrook 11-29-2009.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 548
  • Cindy Sixty Cents.jpg
    Cindy Sixty Cents.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 566
  • Bam Two Thirty Nine.jpg
    Bam Two Thirty Nine.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 570

BEACH-HUNTER

Feb 11, 2007
NORTHEAST, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
NICE HUNT!

NICE GREENIES SURPRISED YOU DID NOT POP A SILVER COIN OR 2...NICE HUNT!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread