Jeff

BamofNH

Aug 20, 2007
Chester, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Tesoro Conqistador umax, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is a nice find. I know it was in April but I haven't been out much with this weather and I haven't been on this site for a while either. The beaches have been sanded in a long time its horrible out there. I went to Hampton yesterday and the sand is pulled down bad. Found a couple of bucks in clad and a key chain tab and a light metal ear ring. everything was near the top meaning lost recently. The sand is too deep to get to the good stuff still. Well good luck and keep posting, I'll get on more often and start posting. :icon_thumright:

BamofNH

Aug 20, 2007
Chester, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is just SAD. I see 4 now 5 posts on here and 531 views. If even only a quarter of the views were from New Hampshire I would expect at least 100 posts under the NH Category. Yes I am also guilty and will continue to check and see if this forum starts to build. If it does, great we can probably have a few get together hunts. Time will tell. :hello:

BamofNH

Aug 20, 2007
Chester, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I pretty much just stay on NHBOBSMETALDETECTINGFORUM.COM It's brand new and they are all from the Northeast and are a bunch of great people. Thanks for posting and trying. :icon_thumleft:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
BamofNH said:
I pretty much just stay on NHBOBSMETALDETECTINGFORUM.COM It's brand new and they are all from the Northeast and are a bunch of great people. Thanks for posting and trying. :icon_thumleft:
Me too but this place is pretty cool as well. I just recuited a guy on here this morning and referred him to NH Bobs place. Now if the rain would stop I could get back to playing in the dirt. Forecast for Weds is sunny & 60 but I have to work.

Ed-NH

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer ll
Hi all,

I never remember to check the NH posts. It is good to see folks here in NH getting out and having some fun.

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know this is an old thread, but this is a REALLY cool find. That took a really skilled craftsman to make.

I would cry if I found that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread