Rare CW ordnance for sale - one day only!

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Remember, today is the last day for it!

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Remember, today is the last day for it!
Please take no offense but as someone who has been a seller on Ebay for 20 years it's my opinion that your starting bids are way too high. You can post "going going gone" all you want but if nobody else thinks the stuff is worth what you're asking you're going to end up with no sale. I'm almost tempted to think you really don't want to sell anything.

OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Please take no offense but as someone who has been a seller on Ebay for 20 years it's my opinion that your starting bids are way too high. You can post "going going gone" all you want but if nobody else thinks the stuff is worth what you're asking you're going to end up with no sale. I'm almost tempted to think you really don't want to sell anything.

Every time I give a low starting bid, I get no money to cover shipping or fees, and I'm left with a measly bit of money that is sometimes less than what I pay for it. I don't understand why I am the only one who gives a low starting bid, and gets no money for it.

You're right, I don't really want to sell this particular item, but I need the money as of now. I gt a limited time low offer on a brand new detector, and selling a few of my more expensive items can get me the money I need.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread