Is the Tennessee part of this forum dead?

Mac232

Aug 18, 2007
Greasy Creek , TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I mostly post in Todays Finds , but will try and remember to post on the Tennessee forum , too . Thanks for the reminder .

Mac

TN_MD

Jan 6, 2011
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV , Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Radio Shack 2v6 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD , And a Homebuilt M.D.
Hello Middle TN, M,boro / Readyville area. I chk this forum all the time and post when i have something to post.

jcbdc

Dec 25, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Rockford just south of Knoxville. Just found this forum.

Joe

TN_MD

Jan 6, 2011
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV , Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Radio Shack 2v6 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD , And a Homebuilt M.D.
Hello Joe and Welcome aboard.

OP
OP
bluehunter1973

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Joe from Rockford and hello readyville. Hows the Readyville area MD. I ride out that way a lot and notice and see a lot of good areas.

TN_MD

Jan 6, 2011
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
it does ok , when I can get out.

OP
OP
bluehunter1973

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I been hitting the maps hard and trying to pin down some areas to ask permission. More towards bell buckle and shelbyville at the moment

rocky raccoon

Jan 24, 2012
nc
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
east tn

Attachments

• STTN_m.gif
    STTN_m.gif
    21.2 KB · Views: 1,051
OP
OP
bluehunter1973

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I rock hunt more than anything. Wife has a minor in Geology. She picks up everything. Have you found any elmwood crystals?

tncreeker

Feb 6, 2011
Maggie Valley, N.C.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have never been to the elmwood mine. Too far away from me. Theres crystals here but they are small and not near as cool as elmwoods. Found a couple of Douglas lake diamonds,,,same as what I find here in Baileyton. Would love to dig at a mine,,maybe someday.

TN_MD

Jan 6, 2011
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Pic's please it would be nice to know what you guys are talking about with the rocks/crystals etc.

Thanks
Karl

OP
OP
bluehunter1973

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love to some of the elmwood crystals in my collection. got a lot of geodes and crystals. Nothing big from Tennesse yet. TN_MD your gonna have to google for a pic of Elmwood crystals some amazing rocks in this state just got to find them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread