Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dustbuster

Nov 10, 2008
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Sometimes it amazes me what you find in tot lots. One time around a volleyball pit my 250 rang in with a penny. I dug it and started to leave and it said another penny, then another. I finally sat down on the ground and with my pinpointer pulled out over 50 pennys, 15 dimes and several nickels in about a spot not much bigger than a hula hoop. Had a lot of fun doing that!

loneTXhuntet

Mar 20, 2014
Texas, all over
Detector(s) used
The Etrac and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like those kind of days. Once found some kids penny stash scattered in a 2 foot area. Dug pennies for 2 hours.

jas415

Aug 24, 2003
Spring, Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800 - 900 and Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back about 20 years ago I was hunting an old bar/club, that had been taken down. Where the back door was located in a space about 3' across I got 92 coins, not a one of them silver! And last year on a demo near a school where they took down about 8 or 9 houses I quit at 63 pennies from a spot about a 2' across. And about 15 months ago on an old bar I 'picked' up on the surface more than a hundred coins (80+ quarters, nickels and dimes). They were under an old deck on the surface of an asphalt area slightly covered with dust. And lots of times I have hunted and did not find anything!! ???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread