Fisher F2 Newbie First Finds

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think the F2 is one of the best "Bang for the Buck" in the metal detecting world. You get 2 coils & Pin Pointer for $215 with free shipping. Hard to beat that.

When people come to me for a "entry level" detector, I always steer them to the Fisher F2. (I make more profit on other machines.) I know they aren't going to come back in 6 months looking to move up. Everyone who bought an F2 from me has come back to tell me how much they like it.

Every so often, I'll park my DEUS to take an F2 out hunting.

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the F2 is one of the best "Bang for the Buck" in the metal detecting world. You get 2 coils & Pin Pointer for $215 with free shipping. Hard to beat that.

When people come to me for a "entry level" detector, I always steer them to the Fisher F2. (I make more profit on other machines.) I know they aren't going to come back in 6 months looking to move up. Everyone who bought an F2 from me has come back to tell me how much they like it.

Every so often, I'll park my DEUS to take an F2 out hunting.

Gotta agree with you there! First time out with mine I found 51 clad coins at a school that I thought I hunted out with my Compadre and Vaquero! I was completely amazed.

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
May 19, 2014
Montana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WP_20140522_003.jpg My clad the first 2 months hunting. Hope to have that big jug full by the end of the year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread