Dont They Check Them Before Theyre Returned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't They Check Them Before They're Returned?

First let me say I love my Fishers. (when they work)

Recently purchased a CZ-3D which is one awesome machine. I fell in love with it in very short order.
A week or so after I got it, the GB stopped working so I sent it off for repair. I got it back today (after 3wks) and now the bloody speaker doesn't work! Works fine with headphones so all is not lost as I always use em anyway. Still, I need a FULLY operational detector! I just got it back today...don't want to send the thing back in already!:BangHead:

Rant off!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Use your AT Pro.......

Newfiehunter

Oct 20, 2007
Newfoundland
Detector(s) used
Currently own: Fisher CZ5, Eurotek Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cortes, Vibraprobe 560, Vibradetector 720, Garrett ProPointer. Makro Pinpoiinter Used: Whites Liberty2, Garrett Freedom3, Garrett GTA 1
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's odd. I've had my CZ5 since 1995 which is similar to the CZ3D and NEVER had a problem with it (knock on wood)....Still works like the day I bought it! The only thing I had to replace was the coil cover, so it gets alot of use!! You should have a good detector there though if it is like anything like the CZ5! Good luck!

OP
OP
fella

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Use your equally awesome AT Pro while it's away. It's probably the single greatest detector ever made performing as good as units costing 2-3 as much. No matter what its critics say!

Thanks Sandman. I will/do & I also agree the ATP is a good solid unit. I like mine too!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Sandman. I will/do & I also agree the ATP is a good solid unit. I like mine too! Also everyone note that I did not post this quote.

Everyone note, I never posted the words in this quote. Everyone knows I don't like my ATP. Attn Jeff in PA and Treasure_Hunter...

Attachments

• NRA1.JPG
    NRA1.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

alldugup

Sep 3, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That stinks that you will have to send it back. Hope you get it fixed soon.
You and Sandman gave me a good laugh today. Sorry, but that's funny stuff. lol!
Thanks, David

OP
OP
fella

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That stinks that you will have to send it back. Hope you get it fixed soon.

Fisher is being really great about it. Sent me prepaid shipping & putting a rush on it.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fisher is being really great about it. Sent me prepaid shipping & putting a rush on it.

U dont seem to have good luck to start off with the new machines i remember ur deus troubles in the begining & now the new fisher. Hope it turns around for ya

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After my third attempt, being placed on hold, and talking to three folks at First Texas. I will tell you they dont give a crap. I wouldnt let em pump gas let alone work on my F75. My F75 needs some tlc and I gave up trying to get to fix anything. Glad Im not the only one who feels this way. Yes I talked to felix, he was the last straw. I live 30 miles from the shop, they cant even fix em here local.

Last edited:
OP
OP
fella

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
U dont seem to have good luck to start off with the new machines i remember ur deus troubles in the begining & now the new fisher. Hope it turns around for ya

Yeah my last two machines have been kind of "buggy" for sure!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Originally Posted by Sandman

Use your AT Pro.......

quote_icon.png
claimed Posted by Sandman

Use your equally awesome AT Pro while it's away. It's probably the single greatest detector ever made performing as good as units costing 2-3 as much. No matter what its critics say!

Everyone note, I never posted the words in this quote. Everyone knows I don't like my ATP. Attn Jeff in PA and Treasure_Hunter...

It appears to me fella changed your Quote when he Posted .

Let's see what he has to say.

Accidental ? a Joke ? or attack ?

fella Please do not change posts when Quoting them

Jeff

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Repeating what Jeff said, we will not tollerate intentionally changing someones quotes, it is low and dirty and is an attack on the member who is fasely quoted..... If it happens the member doing it can count on a looooooooong time out from me if I am the one that catches it!

Members have the right to expect their words to remain their words, and not be changed to something they did not say....It is not a joke and it is not funny.....

Only members that can edit a quote are the admins and the mods..........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread