Finally pulled the trigger on a new machine!

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After a couple months of research and asking questions and watching videos, i finally ordered a new machine. I have been using an AT Pro with good success but i wanted to step up to a deeper, more advanced machine. After trying a few beep and dig machines, i knew that i had to have a read out. I wanted a machine deeper than the ATP. I like DD coils and prefer a fast recovery speed. I wanted a machine light enough to swing all day. I wanted a machine versatile enough to hunt a cut corn field for civil war relics one day and with only a coil change, hunt an old trashy homesite for coins the next day. After considering all of these things; i have ordered th Fisher F75 ltd with the 11 and 5 inch coils. I think this machine will suite me well.......i hope to show u some great finds from this machine soon!

OP
OP
DiggerinVA

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also, Thanks to Bart at Big Boy Hobbies for the great deal on the F75!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I've had my Limited 2 years and you won't regret it. I keep the sniper coil on most of the time and believe me you don't loose anything with the smaller coil. Good luck and let us know how it works out. One more thing. The F75 series of machines are a little nervous. You may need to turn down the sens. more than other machines. You'll see what I'm talking about. And you don't loose depth with lower sens. Again good luck.

shen13

Nov 11, 2013
N.C.
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..... Fisher F2 ( HF Detector(planning on modding it)
AT PRO and 2 Tesoro Compadres...
2 Pro Pointers
Lesche Wilcox Fiskar's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How are you liking the Fisher so far?I know the weather has been bad..

OP
OP
DiggerinVA

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tracking number says it should be at the house tomorrow.....but i will be out with it Friday and Saturday, so stay tuned!

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The F75 is at the top of my short list of next detectors. I'll be looking forward to your reviews of it.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I to am with u there,fella,I was looking pretty hard at the f75 ltd here so much good things on, another very capable but overlooked machine

OP
OP
DiggerinVA

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The F75 is at the top of my short list of next detectors. I'll be looking forward to your reviews of it.

I had all but bought the CZ-3d and changed my mind....but im sure tthe cz is a good machine aaswell. I just think the f75 will do a little better on deep relics and be a little easier on the arm than the cz...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread