New Fisher F-19 Metal Detector

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gosh Scott, why do you have such a woodie for me and Tesoro? You insult me every chance you get like a Third-grade bully. Did I date and dump your Mom or something? Did someone from Tesoro beat you up outside a Prescott bar on Whiskey Row? What up little man?

Haha. So now you are bad mouthing Fishers for no reason? Did somebody find a nugget with a GB pro and your Lobo tracked it out? I own a Fisher, (unlike you) thats why I am on this forum. You just stopped by to talk crap about Fisher?? What other reason do you have to be lurking on this site? Pretty funny, old man! Boy you are a class act, my mom died of a stroke in 2005. Attacking someones family sounds like your style, no surprise there!

Last edited:

detectingpro

Feb 14, 2014
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher F2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can't wait to see the features! Although I hate fishers service, I might purchase from them again!

kai_gold

Jun 29, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Use: Gold Bug 2, Gold Bug Pro, F5, Compadre

Previously Used: Etrac, Explorer, G2, Lobo ST, Ace 250, Ace 350, MXT, Goldmaster 4/b, Gold Stinger, GTAx 550, Sovereign, Golden Umax,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I put my money on Gold Bug Pro with new decals and stock with 10" elliptical coil.

That would be great. The Gold Bug Pro really should have a stock option with that 10" coil. It is my favorite coil. Even if it is a spinoff of a Gold Bug Pro, its got me interested.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If its got the power of the f75ltd I'm in the 75's a monster

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
I can envision the next fisher. It'll be the bomb. Dual frequency cz5 platform but computerized and keep the dual frequency and make it very fast and with extraordinary iron handling abilities. Keep it light. New modern materials for stick. Pod mount straight shaft maybe cf. Keep the superb autotune and awesome high pitch, maybe make four tone or better yet adjustable two, three, four, seven or more. Back light for night guys. Keep it black as the ace of spades. Auto/manual gb, please rethink the terrible herringbone coil design its just horrible. Make the screen pop high tech incorporate updated graphics my fifty cent tracfone has better graphics maybe you can show a Cartesian type display of the target signal perhaps a modern computer generated graphic that shows both depth and conductivity, just in case people dont like to listen to the target. $629.00.

Silver_Sn1per

May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX3030, Etrac, Safari, AT-Pro, Whites Blue & Grey
(American History Metal Detecting)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Disappointing if you ask me. Looks like a new version of the gold bug, lol. We deserve an all new machine based off of the F75 ltd, and it better be water proof! It's only been over six years, how long do we have to wait, lol?

OP
OP
Steve Herschbach

Steve Herschbach

Apr 1, 2005
Nevada
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
fisher-f19.jpg

Gold Bug Pro plus iron audio, adjustable notch, backlight.

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks good I like the light weight and audio stuff. I wonder how much.

Attachments

• bom.jpg
    bom.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1,077
Last edited:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm intrested for sure

detectingpro

Feb 14, 2014
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher F2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks to me like a spoof off the Delta 4000s screen

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry, you crack me up. :laughing7: They should never have offered it in Pink as now we know Fisher isn't serious and we shouldn't either. If they make it waterproof, I hope it is deeper than 10 foot.

Last edited:

kai_gold

Jun 29, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Use: Gold Bug 2, Gold Bug Pro, F5, Compadre

Previously Used: Etrac, Explorer, G2, Lobo ST, Ace 250, Ace 350, MXT, Goldmaster 4/b, Gold Stinger, GTAx 550, Sovereign, Golden Umax,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold Bug Pro plus iron audio, adjustable notch, backlight.

I like that has the iron audio and adjustable notch. It says there is an all-metal pinpoint, do you know if it still has a dedicated all-metal for nugget hunting? Is it as sensitive to small gold as the Gold Bug Pro? Or is this relic hunting feature set displacing the nugget hunting aspect of the GB Pro?

Looks like some good feature additions.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why do they call it a fisher
when it's a first Texas instrument
go to there home page
it's all in black and white
people are so gullible I can just imagine what it sound like

tink tink bloen't

liftloop

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's all good some just don't know, I've used some high end machines, & I'm now using a f75ltd this detector is unbelievable its found things in areas I've had those other high end machines this season's gonna be good

OP
OP
Steve Herschbach

Steve Herschbach

Apr 1, 2005
Nevada
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like that has the iron audio and adjustable notch. It says there is an all-metal pinpoint, do you know if it still has a dedicated all-metal for nugget hunting? Is it as sensitive to small gold as the Gold Bug Pro? Or is this relic hunting feature set displacing the nugget hunting aspect of the GB Pro?

Looks like some good feature additions.

If it lacks a dedicated all metal mode then my interest will drop to zero. I was assuming it is there but it is not specifically mentioned and could have been pulled so as to differentiate the machine from the Gold Bug Pro/G2. That would be a shame if true.

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
It would have been a lot nicer with autotune that's for sure. Fisher says its the best relic machine out there which means its hot and if its the best relic machine out there then by reason its the best coin and ring machine too, right?. If its a relic machine its a coin/ring machine. Its funny. It looks cheaped out but we know that the circuit is what matters, not the mechanical package. The price will be the real kicker. It must hit hard on silver dimes at ten inches even with that smallish football coil its probably hot like a 75. Maybe its a "gold" version of an F75 but 19k not 13k and with less baggage, and cheaper pod and stick too. I wonder about coil options and the actual price. I guess $549.00.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
It is a shame that Mike or WOOf will not come on here and give us some information about the F19..

Silver_Sn1per

May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX3030, Etrac, Safari, AT-Pro, Whites Blue & Grey
(American History Metal Detecting)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Has anyone found any videos or more info on the new F19?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread