Silver_Sn1per

May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX3030, Etrac, Safari, AT-Pro, Whites Blue & Grey
(American History Metal Detecting)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have mainly owned Minelabs and I plan to pick up an F75 ltd before I move down south to TN. The type of hunting I am going to be mainly doing is CW relic hunting, I have heard that the f75 is a sensitive machine and takes a while to learn. Of course i am more than willing to take as much time that is needed to master the f75. My question is are there F75 ltd users here from or near the TN area that is willing to share some knowledge? I'm all ears.

AQUA

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2013
Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 / TESORO SAND SHARK / CZ 21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I,m not from TN..but have the F75

Been using it over a year now...not a long time..but have a lot of hours on it.

First thing you need to do is go buy clothes that have as few metal zippers and buttons as possible.

NO belt mount for your pinpinter unless it is behind you. You will need to carry it in your hand up high..maybe with your shovel that you got over your shoulder.

Absolutely no snaps or zippers on your pant legs.

And no i,m not exaggerating....many people complain that the F75 is just too noisy..that is crap.

Learn to run it properly..and do what I wrote above and it will run great.

If you think this is BS....just take the machine put it in ALL METAL..THAT IS THE BEST MODE... SENS 99 / BP MODE .............wave the pinpointer 3-4 feet ABOVE the coil....see what happens.

F75PAHUNTER

Mar 10, 2014
Hanover Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 LTD, Deus Xp, tecknetics gamma, Garrett pro pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the pf or plowed fields mode sens 70, disc 15 notch 4 , # of tones 4h,, this mode will pick up coins with a high mid tone and elliminate small iron,, also picks large iron as a high tone , use your pinpoint button long ways and across to determin size of object, test your detector with a iron nail inline of a coin close then farther away, change derection of the nail and retest, listen for the blip on the backside of the growl, swing in all directions, now you know what to listen for, don't get fustrated at the machine because its to noisy just turn it back

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently just picked a f75ltd up and I have used myself quite a few high end machines including the deus xp whites v3i,xterra 705 and others let me tell ya this f75ltd Is definetly proven itself to be really deep and sensitive my favorite was the deus fkr many reasons but now I'm not to sure I have the least amount of hours so far with the fisher and have pulled way more great finds as compared to when I started with the other machines, a bit chatty but hey if it keeps pulling things how its doin I'm fine with it, same places all those other machines I've had I thought I defindtley cleaned out guess not pulled buttkns,silver,ect good luck its a great machine by far

OP
OP
Silver_Sn1per

Silver_Sn1per

May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX3030, Etrac, Safari, AT-Pro, Whites Blue & Grey
(American History Metal Detecting)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you all for your input. I have it narrowed down to the F75 ltd and the XP.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread