Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Silver uMax, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

digger27

Bronze Member
May 18, 2011
I have both.
Made fantastic finds with the F2, silver, gold, relics and old coins, and continuing that trend with the F70 only now just a bit deeper.
Love Fishers.
You can set them up to be quiet or chatty, either way they find the goods and that chattiness is part of the language if you learn to be one with it.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Met a guy with a harbor freight nail finder, he was finding stuff. You just gotta walk over it, have fun.

TheCaribbeanDigger

Aug 15, 2013
Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher F75, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well definitely its a great detector! Take it from me! ;)

OP
OP
rainyday101

rainyday101

Dec 1, 2012
Peshtigo, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Silver uMax, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, me and my kid just put the F2 together and tried it out (in the garage). Overall I am impressed. We ran an air test and it's definitely not a depth demon, but it is extremely accurate and repeatable. Can't wait to see what it will do in the ground. The really nice thing about this detector is that you can leave the middle pole out to make it shorter for kids. I did that and it fits my son pretty well. We tested all our coin targets and trash targets to see the ID differences. Tomorrow when I get home from work we will hit the test garden. I think he will do well with this detector. Just need a few more days for a little more of the frost to come out of the ground. It was looking like spring and then we get about 5" of snow this week. It's almost gone. Just about 2.5 hours northwest of here they got 17" just today. I am sick of winter!

WhatTheBeep

Apr 9, 2013
Northeast Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, F70, F2
Primary Interest:
Other
That's great, Rainy day! I'm sure you and your son will have some great times together with the F2 and eventually the F70 also. Those are the only detectors I've ever had, and I really like 'em both.

Never got my youngest son interested in using one, but last week he lost three of his aluminum shaft arrows buried under leaves and grass while target practicing near our house, and when I found all three of them in line with the target in just a few minutes he was pretty interested... so we'll see. :) .

Anyway, y'all have fun!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread