Bronze Member
May 19, 2014
Montana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As a final reply on this thread. We detect because we love it. There will be many who misunderstand and just have opinions that are in error. This has been my first year hunting. I have had the cops called on me. I have had a person ask why I was using a geiger counter and that I would be arrested. I have had dogs molest me and people look at me at tot lots thinking I was going to molest their kids. They have no idea how much trash I clean up, or how I watch out for the real criminals for them. I will be back next year, listening to their their laments and making finds. And posting finds that we can all celebrate. Until spring!

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a final reply on this thread. We detect because we love it. There will be many who misunderstand and just have opinions that are in error. This has been my first year hunting. I have had the cops called on me. I have had a person ask why I was using a geiger counter and that I would be arrested. I have had dogs molest me and people look at me at tot lots thinking I was going to molest their kids. They have no idea how much trash I clean up, or how I watch out for the real criminals for them. I will be back next year, listening to their their laments and making finds. And posting finds that we can all celebrate. Until spring!
You got the right attitude...let em laugh because we get the last laugh...stay warm out there in big sky country.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread