F75 and holding off for a while

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi guys, used a minelab etrac but had to let it go...life lol. The bug has hit me bad and in research have came to fisher. The F75 and the CZ3D to be exact. For the way I hunt these two machines would be a great team I feel. "Sale to get" as it were so in the process of letting go of some items to fund the first purchase. The search tool for the site has taken care of my Q but a new one has popped up.

I see that the F75 is getting some upgrades and folks are sending them in and others are waiting on the new model. Should I just go ahead and get the 3D now and wait till the upgraded model is out? Was planning on getting one now and then this spring picking up the other anyway. You guys know more about this than I do so your opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Can't wait to be back out dirtfishing and thanks to all those that have posted on the pros and cons of these units, with the aid of the search tool your post helped alot!

HH

--------------- by the way, Tom's vids din't do anything but add jet fuel to the fire!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
3RINGER

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:dontknow: Know I've been away for a bit but never remember the guys not to at least respond with something....

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The new ones are not out yet but will be very soon.... I will give honest feedback when mine arrives... 3 of the biggest distributers still don't have them yet...

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well since they the F75 will be out in a month or less i would just wait to get the new model .. That would save from sending the old model in for up grades .. That could be time down waiting .. plus the up grades are not free..And those 2 detectors i never used so i can not be of help there ..

Last edited:

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's what I'm doing waiting for the new one so I don't have to send it back.

OP
OP
3RINGER

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thx guys, see that several are waiting for their units to get back.

OP
OP
3RINGER

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's tuff Bart, not even a courtesy swing from a buyer :BangHead:

It will have to be next spring now, ordered a 3D (used) and should be here today. Want those two to cover the areas and ways I like to hunt, Will hit you up in March :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is funny 3 Ringer!! lol

We just got a few more in! I was super suprized! Wont last long!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread