Pro-Arc hard case

TerraTones

Jun 2, 2014
West Central Missouri
Detector(s) used
F75LTD/GARRET PRO POINTER/LESCHE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see the Pro Arc is being marketed with a hard sided cary case, which appears to be a very nice case. The Pro Arc seams to be the same machine as the F75. I wonder if the hard case will be sold individually for us proud owners of the F75, to help protect our investments? If i have missed that info somewhere I would appreciate a point in the right direction. Thanks fellow dirt sifters

dig quite & dig all day!!!

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is a good idea. You would think FTP would just silk screen Fisher on them. Technetics for the T2.Why pay so much for a detector and expect a canvas bag to keep it safe?

OP
OP
TerraTones

TerraTones

Jun 2, 2014
West Central Missouri
Detector(s) used
F75LTD/GARRET PRO POINTER/LESCHE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife, daughter and myself went to Panama City beach last summer. If I had the hard case, it would have been easier to pack the SUV. Instead the F75 was the last item in, so it was on top and not being crushed. With a case we could toss and go! By they way, 5 clads and 27 beer bottle caps. Doesn't matter, I was on the beach with my detector!!!

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At this point, we have not been given the option to sell the case separately. Hope that changes in the future!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Please pass back up the pipe that there are interested (and loyal) F75 users who would appreciate the option to buy just the case.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Just call fisher and say ..I lost my hard case to my Pro Arc they might send you a new one or sell you one..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread