JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2014
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok So I just got the f75. For the folks who have experience with the f75ltd2, The small gold you have found, is it common for it to be a broken not 100% consistant signal? I would assume depending on shape and what not is going to have a lot to do with it like most detectors but in general? Just curious. I have been out playing with my f75 digging mostly solid signals. But I can tell right away that the f75 is a high strung sensitive machine. I am sure with time I will figure it out on my own but wondering what you guys have for signal tips. thanks.

Last edited:

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I thought you were selling this thing :) It does depend on shape and size. Grab some of your girls jewelry and test it out. It is solid most of the time based on orientation in the ground. The F75 is like a 1500hp race car. It is amazingly fast and sensitive. It is like a 1969 Camaro with a blown crate motor in it. The Minelab is like a Cadillac Deville for slow long trips. Both super great. Both you need in your arsenal. Have fun hunting.
Gary from Oregon

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
All of the jewelry I've found with the F75 has rung in true and not changed numbers. I dig everything that sounds good and the VDI doesn't change numbers or only bounces 1 number up or down.
Be careful testing items on the surface of the ground, the F75 will make noises like there are multiple items and the VDI will bounce. If you are going to test this way, raise the coil 6 inches above the items.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread