F75 Plus what type and or brand batterys are you using???

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alkalines will get you 40 hours....the Energizer Ultimate Lithium (non rechargeable) will get you very close to 80 hours.

Tenergy is my brand of choice for rechargeable AA....30 hours roughly.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am a cheap b@stard and get a 60 pack of Energizer AA's for Christmas and a 12 pack of 9V for my pin pointers as stocking stuffers. I have enough left over from last Christmass that I may not get more u til my birthday in June :tongue3:

Last edited:

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am a cheap b@stard and get a 60 pack of Energizer AA's for Christmas and a 12 pack of 9V for my pin pointers as stocking stuffers. I have enough left over from last Christmass that I may not get more u til my birthday in June :tongue3:

Crazy battery life out of these machines.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
60 pack / 4 = (15 x 40hrs) that gives me 600 hours minimum of detecting time each year on Santa.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Goolge "Alka Charger"
You guys need to buy one of these around $ 50.00 Recharges any battery including Alkaline Ni-Cd and Ni-Mh.
You can Completely Recharge ANY Alkaline Battery 4 to 5 times and then it throw away the instructions say 9 or 10 not true.
I have 4 sons "Battery Depletes " and bought a "Buddy L" brand Battery Charger 30 years ago and it worked so well for the boys ... i bought one for my Detector battery's myself.
So Loco if you realy are a cheap B....you need only to buy a 12 pack of AA batterys for the entire year charged 4X 12 +48 .
The charger has a tester and also does 9 Volt for your pin pointer .
In 30 years 2 different brands of these chargers never one battery has leaked or worse.
Gary
Picture 266.jpg Picture 267.jpg Picture 268.jpg Picture 269.jpg

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think I have Energizer alkaline in mine currently. May be Duracell alkaline as well, however.

Whatever 16 pack is near the register at checkout depending where I am.

cactusman

Nov 15, 2015
Western USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, AT Max, AT Pro, Ace 350, GTI-2500, Infinium LS, Scorpion Gold Stinger, Pro-Pointer AT, Fisher F75 LTD2, Gold Bug 2, F-Pulse, Whites 24K, TM-808, Schonstedt Maggie, Falcon MD 20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a huge fan of buying bulk packs of Energizer alkaline batteries from CostCo.

The only time I bother with rechargeable batteries are in my pulse-induction machines, as they eat batteries while the F-75 just sips them.

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm a huge fan of buying bulk packs of Energizer alkaline batteries from CostCo.

The only time I bother with rechargeable batteries are in my pulse-induction machines, as they eat batteries while the F-75 just sips them.

Very true. Another thing I noticed about my f75 is it seems to have full performance even on very low batteries. 40hrs is definitely an under estimated spec.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very true. Another thing I noticed about my f75 is it seems to have full performance even on very low batteries. 40hrs is definitely an under estimated spec.
All metal detector have a voltage check system to monitor the voltage....so it can`t lose power/depth with weaker battery's,nothing new in the F-75 for that .

Last edited:

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All metal detector have a voltage check system to monitor the voltage....so it can`t lose power/depth with weaker battery's,nothing new in the F-75 for that .

I change my batteries in my tejon well before they're dead because that thing loses performance no doubt.

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Duracell Batteries are made in Cleveland Tennessee ! Buy local !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread