Hey Florida Hunter Members

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We need the regular posters to step up and become charter members. This site cost a mere $.054 cents a day, that is 5 and 1/2 pennies a day....Even on my worst day of hunting I find more then that.....That is very little to pay to have access to the vast amount of knowledge that can either be read here, or available though some of the many knowledgeable TN members....

When you find something and you don't know what it is, or if it is old or real, where do you go to find out? You come here and ask. (old button, is this an artifact,
as example.)

If TN is sold there could and most likely will be major changes that will affect all of us, and the changes that come could be in very negative ways. There are other treasure websites, I have been to most of them, but none like TN in my personal opinion.... I would rather see TN remain private then end up being sold to one of the manufactures or a group who doesn't really care about the site, but only for a place to advertise...........

Come on and support TN and lets keep it private :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread