davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not that I'm aware of. Public beaches, and supposedly they are all public, are open from the low tide mark to the toe of the dunes. Do not dig in the dunes, that can be expensive.

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
I'm hoping to MD there after Spring Break. The dunes have the wild sea oats growing on them. DON'T bother the sea oats either!

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I apologize, I didn't see this post come back around. by the dunes, I mean the area above the high tide mark that has sea oats/sea grapes and any kind of flora growing on it. Many are marked with signs but some aren't. It is better to play it safe and hit the blanket areas.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
good luck, hit the beach at low tide and swing between the high tide mark and low tide. You'll be able to see it as there is always a line of shells, sponge, etc. I find it gives me my best chance at jewerly if I am not in the water. The blanket areas are good also but myself I don't find as much other than clad. A ring, watch, etc here and there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread