21.1 KB · Views: 221
OP
OP
lucky1777

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
Mechtech and Lejeuene, cant we just get along. It doesn't matter which team wins. Either one will get a butt whippen from the Colts. ;D

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bears-Colts-Colts by 11! This aint 1985 with the big D and Grossman can't win it for them every time.Actually,they'll be lucky to get past New Orleans by about 3 at home.Sorry,their defense is lacking appeal lately!

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lucky1777 said:
Mechtech and Lejeuene, cant we just get along. It doesn't matter which team wins. Either one will get a butt whippen from the Colts. ;D

The Saints can beat any of the other three teams left. Philadelphia (the team the Saints just beat) was even better than those other three teams....come on now!! This is the Saints year. The stars are lined up just right....ha! Besides, even Nostradomus predicted a Saints victory...lol.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
lucky1777 said:

haha or the patriots! ;D either one!

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats to the Bears fans.

The put a pretty good whupping on us.

Good luck in the superbowl.

Tourezrick

Nov 2, 2006
South Side of Chicago (the baddest part of town)
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Borrowing mechtech's avatar. Won't mind, I hope. Frankly, I'm amazed at the outcome of today's game, figured Grossman was good for 3 pt. spread, but never 25. Oh, me of little faith. Humble pie for dinner again, but for a different reason this time. Past 2 years, my kid has cooked for the Bears team meal Saturday night, left the Hilton for the Ritz this summer. Said that when he started, the offensive line would get in the service elevator and he would get squeezed into a corner, then they realized that he was the one cooking their dinner. Instant respect, for which he provided them with extra chocolate chip cookies. Cookies the size of dinner plates, each player got 5, offensive linemen got 2 extras, then defense caught wind. More work! Just a bunch of growing boys! Saints were nothing short of amaizing this year, considering Katrina and all that involved. Well, they are back, and as we say in Chicago (for the Cubs) there's always next season, coach is a good Chicago boy, too.

Tourezrick

Go Bears! Laissez les bon temps roulle! Vraiment!

Attachments

• bears.jpg
    bears.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 116
  • bears.jpg
    bears.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 119
  • bears.jpg
    bears.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 116

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
Tourezrick said:
Borrowing mechtech's avatar. Won't mind, I hope. Frankly, I'm amazed at the outcome of today's game, figured Grossman was good for 3 pt. spread, but never 25. Oh, me of little faith. Humble pie for dinner again, but for a different reason this time. Past 2 years, my kid has cooked for the Bears team meal Saturday night, left the Hilton for the Ritz this summer. Said that when he started, the offensive line would get in the service elevator and he would get squeezed into a corner, then they realized that he was the one cooking their dinner. Instant respect, for which he provided them with extra chocolate chip cookies. Cookies the size of dinner plates, each player got 5, offensive linemen got 2 extras, then defense caught wind. More work! Just a bunch of growing boys!

Tourezrick

Go Bears!

i agree! i thought it would be a close game.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
C ount
O n
L osing
T he
S uper bowl

OP
OP
lucky1777

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
B oring
E ggheads
A nd
R ex
S ucks

Hey its the best I could do. How could you expect me to do any better. I am still in shock. I just learned that Bear fans could spell. ;D

mech

Jun 4, 2006
St Petersburg, Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
lmao

Offensive Penalty, 10 yards (Lame, try again) against the Colts fan.
Bears First Down and Goal. ;D

ps. Its gonna be a good game. Im a bit in shock the bookies are giving the Bears 6 1/2 points..we wont need em :)

wishbone1958

Jan 13, 2007
southern illinois
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Super Trac- Tesoro Compadre
ANYTIME YOU CAN GET POINTS FOR THE BEARS TAKE THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT GOTTEN THERE RESPECT ALL SEASON.. AND I AM SURE ONCE THEY PUT THE WOOPIN ON THE COLTS.. IT WILL BE THE SAME OLE STORY.. THERE DOWN RIGHT FEROCIOUS AND THATS WHAT SCARES PEOPLE.. THEY WILL WIN THE BIG GAME AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS THEY HAVE PROVEN YOU DON'T NEED A PEYTON MANNING TO WIN THE BIG GAME. BEARS WIN BEARS WIN..

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EDDEKALB said:
C ount
O n
L osing
T he
S uper bowl

C ount B ears
O n E xhale
L osing VS A nd ;D ;D ;D ;D
T he R eality
S uperbowl S ets in

Final-- 27 --- 24 in the rain!
ON A SIDE NOTE-There is no tailgating allowed in the parking lots prior to the game,what a crock huh? Personally I could care less who wins,but i'm always for the underdog.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread