• Saints.jpg
    Saints.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 229

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats to the Saints from a Houston Texan fan! ( Hopefully our day will come, also!)

Huntin' 59er

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Im not a big Saints fan but Im rooting fer em this year. After the hurricane destruction & not playing a single home game in New Orleans last year, after all the rumors of the Saints moving to another city........... the fans never lost hope & helped to fuel the unbelievable level of emotion this team has showed all year! They realy are an awesome football team & deserve to be where they are, Congrats to the city Of New Orleans & to their fans everywhere! They aint the Aints no more! :D

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
im an eagles fan, but if we have to lose, i would want it to be to the saints! the people of New Orleans, and the whole area deserve to have a super bowl champ this year. congrats! ;)

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
Congratulations to the Saints. I hope you make it to the super bowl. At least you can say you were there.

Go Colts......

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to all of the Saints supporters. I am so excited about this opportunity for them to possibly get to the Superbowl.

Hollowpointred - Thanks & I am so sorry about your Eagles...it was a great game.

mech(Da Bears!)tech said:
woohoo!!! seeya in Chicago!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Get ready cuz here we come.....and we will be MARCHING IN.....ha!

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geaux SAINTS!!!!

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 146
OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bears huh?

How bout a little wager?????

Geaux SAINTS!!!!!!

mech

Jun 4, 2006
St Petersburg, Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
lejeuene said:
Bears huh?

How bout a little wager?????

Geaux SAINTS!!!!!!

OK. :)

This isnt a wager. This is my love for football and being a lifetime Bears fan.
Us DieHard Bears fans (and Cubs) are a strange lot and never give up hope for our teams..no matter how bad they get year to year! And this year isnt one of the bad years!!!!!!!
So... IF ;) the Bears lose to the Saints. I will send you this prized and exxxxtremely valuable..haha . mini nfl NY jets helmet personally signed by Joe Namath in 1995. *deleted gambling rant :)*

My only request is IF the Bears lose, upon reciept of said mini helmet you have to take a pic of you wearing it and post it here. :) Deal?

Attachments

• NYJoe.JPG
    NYJoe.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 137
  • NYJoe2.JPG
    NYJoe2.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 119

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats to the Saints on an excellent year!!!!!!!! Think Reggie Bush lived up to all his hype?? :) N.O. definitely deserves it with all that has gone on teh last couple years and I think they may get to the big game this year....But am a Patriots fan so got to go with my local team, but IF the Pats lose, I hope its New Orleans that beats them..:) Regardless...the NFC and AFC championship games should be beauts!!!!!!!

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mech Tech...........How am I gonna put it on if it is a mini helmet? With Joe Namath's signature, that might be worth something some day. My husband said he was a great QB in his day.

As for the Saints winning.....you don't have to put on my prom dress and take a picture and post....you can put on ANY dress and do it.....ha!!!

MaineDigger - This info is coming from my husband about Bush....he had a good year, but did not live up to all the hype. He is a rookie and still learning the pro game. His presence on the field opened up alot of things for others.....especially in play action....fake reverse's. The Saints would not be in this position w/o bush. Back to me now....I am pulling for the Pats too. Tom Brady is cute....lol. My husband want th Colts to win since Manning is from Louisiana.

Thanks for the kind words about the Saints.

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lejeuene ...Manning is from Lousiana? didn;t know that, and you and the rest of the state have my deepest sympathy....while he puts up some great numbers, he has yet to prove himself a money player and do it when it really counts...maybe this will be the year, but if not then you can count on one thing that makes me not being able to stand him...like he has in the past, he will whine and blame everyone else but himself...and this is what separates him from the greats. Brady who I don;t think is superbly talented etc. , he finds a way to win and can never be counted as being out, and when he does lose, he doesn;t play the blame game, he takes the blame himself and never points fingers, or if he does, he does not do it in public where it would embarass a teammate in public. He also is quick to point out that any win is a team effort and everyone played a part in it. Manning needs to watch and take some lessons from that.

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With what you said, I am for sure pulling for the Pats to win.

Yes, Manning is from the New Orleans area. Archie stayed here after his playing days with the Saints. He used to call the Saints game on the radio until his sons went to the NFL.

Okay, so we are pulling for the Saints and the Pats to be in the Superbowl. I just can't believe I used the Saints and Superbowl in the same sentence. People here in Louisiana are going crazy about the Saints!!!!

Geaux SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

mech

Jun 4, 2006
St Petersburg, Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
LOL! No wearin a dress here..The BEARS WILL WIN! :)

and ya just sit in on top your head long enuf for a quick photo :p

ps. The Colts will win also :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread