Who wants a free contest?

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I first started my website (http://www.mymdforum.com) I had a contest to see who could find the secret link, it was a great success and I awarded 3 silver coins and lots of people visited my site.

I want to give away some more of my silver and also get people to explore my website more. I have listed on one of my pages my birth year (4 digits), all you have to do is surf my website and find it. The first 8 people to find it and send me the URL (copy and paste it from the address bar of your browser) will receive a SILVER DIME (90% silver).

Find my birth year and email it with the URL (address) to [email protected]. The contest will start on February 1st, 2012 and the winners will be announced on March 1st, 2012.

Please include your mailing address in your email so I can mail you your prize. The first 8 correct responses will get a Silver Dime. I will mail prizes as winners are determined (you don't have to wait till the end of the month for your prize).

If you have any questions you can email me at [email protected] .

Good Luck!

Don

The web site is http://www.mymdforum.com

OP
OP
OutBack Duo

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember to include the URL when you email me your answer.

OP
OP
OutBack Duo

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 1 winner so far from Austin, Texas

OP
OP
OutBack Duo

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2nd winner is from Kansas City, KS

SonofaBEEP

Tenderfoot
Mar 4, 2009
Central NJ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat idea Don. I looked around a bit and realized that there are dates all over the place haha. Will it be by itself and not in reference to a coin?

OP
OP
OutBack Duo

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SonofaBEEP said:
Neat idea Don. I looked around a bit and realized that there are dates all over the place haha. Will it be by itself and not in reference to a coin?

It actually says "Don was born in XXXX"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread