any one play this mining game before???

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
Flippin Stick n good luck :)
when i first found it, i got addicted, and played untill about 4am, never played it since, i thought i would share with you, i beat it also, took awhile, you start finding more and more gems, some jems woth more than diamonds. and the end of the game is a trip, totally off the wall. try it out, let me know what you think!!!!!!!
http://www.miniclip.com/games/motherload/en/

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
oh no!! I can see I am gonna be addicted to another game....hopefully it will not be as bad as I was to Tibia or World of Warcraft! rofl You soooooo should not have posted this! :tongue3:

OP
OP
chong2

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
lol, its actually easy once you get the hang of it, lemme know what u think after u play, when u get a chance :tongue3:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Will do....David is on his way over to get me to go out to eat but I am sure I will be playing with it this evening! ;D

Kiko68

Mar 20, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Detector(s) used
ACE 150
WOW...this is one of the most addicting games I've played! I've been playing for the last two hours...GREAT game! I'm going back to the game now... :tongue3:

Thanks, Kiko

OP
OP
chong2

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
u beat it yet kiko? if u did, dont blur out the ending, dont wanna ruin it;)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I didn't beat it yet but had fun with it for awhile. I am going to get some sleep and maybe play with it some more tomorrow! ;D

OP
OP
chong2

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
wew, i beat it, i wont play that one for another 2 years...................... seriously

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
bah! I am having a hard time finding enough time off work to even get to play it but enjoyed it for the short time I did play! Thanks for posting it!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah, my addiction with this game has already come & gone for me last year!!
I even have the actual version on my laptop, so I could play it when I was away from my apartment.
It's definitely addictive for sure!
Another of my favorites is the game, Gold Miner. I think they have Gold Miner 2 and also Las Vegas edition as well.

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread