Storage Unit Auction

Marty-Graw

Feb 8, 2006
Albertville Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Garrett Treasure Ace 300
Just bought 2 units at a storage auction......this was a first for me ...I WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE!!!!.....so I got the 2 units for the opening bid.....small unit with a little junk for $5....large unit packed to the gills for $25.......I know there is a fridge in there and a brand new Whirlpool dishwasher with tags still on it...looks like a dinette set and maybe a bedroom suit........also several boxes of baseball cards that I can't get to yet....tons of boxes.....will keep you posted as the finds unravel

baylorhall

Nov 17, 2008
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definitely treasure hunting! Be sure to come back and share what you found!

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've wanted to try one of these for a while now. The storage facility close to my house is having one in a few hours. I'm gonna check it out, so we'll see.

I'm looking forward to seeing what goodies come out of the units that you bought. Please keep us updated.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
two fer $30 can hardly miss with a deal like that.

pinebarrens1

Dec 20, 2007
bayville nj
Detector(s) used
minelab xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
keep us posted .............i went one time and got out bidded .........one had a pick up truck in it and a harley . both with no titles ...........

F

frogwizard

Hey Marty!!! Inquiring minds want to know. Did ya get any treasure?

OP
OP
Marty-Graw

Marty-Graw

Feb 8, 2006
Albertville Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Garrett Treasure Ace 300
sorry for not getting back......didn't get any great treasures this time......mostly clothes and OLD groceries lol.....but the dishwasher has never even been installed and Lowe's has the same one for $279....the fridge is nearly new....needs cleaned but works and still has the price sticker on the back $659........probably another couplke hundred $ worth of dressers bed frames and nick nacks......nothing super special but you never know

baylorhall

Nov 17, 2008
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like it was a great deal. Good luck with the baseball cards and other "treasures"!

F

frogwizard

My sister was hosting a charity event and 2 storage units were donated. There was lots of great items. There was a quad in one and lots of good quality items that they sold and for the silent auction. But also, under the bottom cover of a lamp was a bag of weed. It was funny because the local police dept was helping with the event.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions